Hillite

Team Captain
Mar 25, 2006
Mildura
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nothing really of note.
Just thought I'd be first for 2012.
Anyone care to make any early predictions for 2012.

I'll make a few with no real insight.

Grand Finalists Wenty V Irymple (predicting a winner this early would be a bit too much )
Merbein and Red Cliffs to to improve (whether or not they move up the ladder is another story.
Maybe Robinvale to drop off (maybe even out of the finals)

Nothing too exciting above but it is the first of the first.
Have a good year everyone!!

Nothing really of note.
Just thought I'd be first for 2012.
Anyone care to make any early predictions for 2012.

I'll make a few with no real insight.

Grand Finalists Wenty V Irymple (predicting a winner this early would be a bit too much )
Merbein and Red Cliffs to to improve (whether or not they move up the ladder is another story.
Maybe Robinvale to drop off (maybe even out of the finals)

Nothing too exciting above but it is the first of the first.
Have a good year everyone!!

Dane Fitzgerald back to Balranald as coach

Dane Fitzgerald back to Balranald as coach

I know it's not usually neccessary for anything on this forum but- Any scrap of truth in this whatsoever?
He had signed again at South so even if he wanted to I doubt they would let him just walk away from his contract as they know full well they would lose Harris as well.

I know it's not usually neccessary for anything on this forum but- Any scrap of truth in this whatsoever?
He had signed again at South so even if he wanted to I doubt they would let him just walk away from his contract as they know full well they would lose Harris as well.

I was of the belief that it was true as the number of people that have told me are usually spot on.

Might be wrong then if he was to have re signed with South. Maybe someone up there can clear it up for us

I was of the belief that it was true as the number of people that have told me are usually spot on.

Might be wrong then if he was to have re signed with South. Maybe someone up there can clear it up for us
No truth at all. Lynden Stevens is coaching Balranald Football Club. I think Dane was on their wish list, but is pretty settled at South at the moment!

So the word is that BIG Donato Deangelis has signed for Nangy, Why?$?$?$?$?

In the GF he made Sunraysia players look stupid, what is he likely to do in the Millewa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back