Official Club Stuff First & Forever: 2013 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How's this for a fun fact...my dad arrived in Australia from Italy 5 days after we won our last flag in 1964..started watching the footy in 1965 and started following the dees then :/
Well that coincides with the start of our 50 years of failure, so I blame him.

I blame that stupid possibly Irish kid who told me in grade 2 1988 that I needed to pick a football team for footy day and that Melbourne was the best team. You're a ******* liar Liam and I hate you!!!!

Cut me and I bleed Red & Blue. But goddarnit it’s crappy at the moment. I reckon I might be cursed, following 3 sporting teams at the moment, all are losing and losing badly.

Signed up as an armchair member today, I've always had a soft spot for the Dees and it's really heartbreaking to see them in their current situation! Go Dees (unless the Crows are playing them :p)

Signed up as an armchair member today, I've always had a soft spot for the Dees and it's really heartbreaking to see them in their current situation! Go Dees (unless the Crows are playing them :p)

Great to hear. Cheers mate :thumbsu:

I'd like your post but it doesn't look like I can any more haha :p

how do you think this is tracking compared to the last couple of years? Doesnt seem too bad all things given
2012 - 7/5 - 34,489
2011 - 5/5 - 35,205

Well behind last few years but that is to be expected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pics or it didn't happen.
019_zps945b93eb.jpg

021_zps1f1ea153.jpg

022_zps09532138.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back