First Money Online Win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Came 6th in a $10 MTT (1100 entrants) today on Pokerstars.

But the real interest for me came when who else should be on my final table, but the legendary ZeeJustin himself.

He got knocked out in 8th position after going all in JJ.
Caller was KQ off.
Caller made his kings and it was goodby to ZeeJustin.

And didn't he moan about it !!!!!:D :D

http://www.zeejustin.com./

Glenno23 said:
started playing for money online last night

deposited $50 and now have $80

won 2 sit and gos and a couple of 2nd places :D
well done, just remember that Sit n Go's are -EV.

Carefree-Rob said:
I won a freeroll on bet365.

134 US dollars.
Congrats, I haven't played too much for real money online. I've won about US $390 through the recent Crown satellites on pokerroom.com.

With respect to SnGs, it would be very difficult to make a profit over the long run, solely from playing SnGs. The overlay is not great enough. You either need to finish 3nd every 2 SnGs, or 2nd every 3 SnGs, etc. Thus you have negative expected value from just playing SnGs because chances are you will lose money, the odds are not in your favour, no matter how good you are.

Good players will have +EV from cash games and larger tournaments where the overlay is large.

After a long day infront of the computer, this will be my first online tourney cash.

$5 tourney on PokerRoom, 279 runners, pays top 20. Im currently 3rd in chips with 17 remaining, first place pays $400

Well, I made a big mistake in blowing off half my stack when me and another dude both flopped top pair A, he outkicked me.

Then when we got to the final table, everyone just fell around me. I was 3rd short-stack, ended up coming 5th.

UTG got a-8c move all in, BB calls with J's, J on the flop and its all over. $90 was the win, Im pretty happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In another $5 tourney, down to 23 with 242 runners.

Im currently 4th in chips, looking good for a cash after a horrible days action in cash games.

Final table, 7 left and im sitting 3rd in chips.

Second Edit: Crap, final 5, 2nd short-stack i move all in against the chip leader with 1010, he shows 44, hits a :D:D:D:Din 4 on the river.

Ok, Im in some ridicoulas hot streak.

Same $5 tourney, 470 runners paying top 40 and Im currently 18/39.

Will update when something happens

Edit: Well that was quick, out in 37th. I make a raise with 10-10, BB reraises me I call, flop 4-4-5, I go all in for another 9000, he calls shows A-K, hits his K.

I say it again, this is getting scarey.

3rd tourney in a row Ive cashed now, $5, 499 seated, Im currently 45/51 with paying top 60 with a tiny stack, but Im willing to hang around and hope others fall around me...for a while.

Edit: Well my plan worked well, i made it to 41st, had Aq went all in for 800 more than BB, he called, had Q5, Q on the flop, and he river 5'd me. Oh well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back