Preview First Preliminary Final – Collingwood vs GWS Giants, Saturday 21st September 2019, MCG, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck to your boys on Saturday regardless of the Greene issue.

If your boys get the win I will be on the GWS bandwagon in the Granny.

Go Pies!:thumbsu: and good luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KevDawg

EFC & GWS
Jun 6, 2015
Now Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Essendon, GWS & Giants Womens
The AwFuL is a bad comedy run at our expense. Clowns.
We’ve copped it all year with scumpiring they’ve never sought to address. Nichols, Chamberlain and puff-chest 22 have savaged our efforts on the field. SEN ran the poll proving our free kick percentage/differential.
We’ve been totally disrupted by injury. We’ve seen acts of courage such as Lids to play through that pain.
We’ve copped it at tribunal and MRO which disproves the accusation that we are the favoured child of the AwFuL.
Had enough!
Cover your AwFuL logos with grey/black gafftape.

Apr 30, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Giants still a huge show this weekend. A few players flat last week, yet still won. They’ll lift and for me the Pies aren’t so great.
Will be all the more satisfying beating the Pies with a few out.
For me Toby got what he deserved, even if we can argue about the process. Both acts the last 2 games were shitty. Hopefully he becomes a better representative of our club and the game.
Go Giants!

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Giants still a huge show this weekend. A few players flat last week, yet still won. They’ll lift and for me the Pies aren’t so great.
Will be all the more satisfying beating the Pies with a few out.
For me Toby got what he deserved, even if we can argue about the process. Both acts the last 2 games were s**tty. Hopefully he becomes a better representative of our club and the game.
Go Giants!

No evidence he had done something wrong.
Victim statement says he didn't.
Greene's defence is plausible considering the blurry vision.
Medical report confirms witness statements.
AFL actively publicizing a Pies Tigers GF

What exactly did he do that game to deserve a ban other than not play for a Vic big 4?

BUGGGGGGGGEERRRR

How could they deny that evidence.

The 98% of appeals failing should have told us something I guess.

So no Toby or Whitfield

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Great decision by Ed to send that surgeon in to whip out his Appendix while he was sleeping...:think:

Seriously though, I feel for Whitfield.
To a large extent Greene made his own bed.

Dee Train

Celebrating superiority since 2021
Aug 17, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Seriously, the VFL is a joke. There is no way Greene should have been suspended. The VFL/AFL is totally corrupt.

I hope you win on Saturday and win the premiership the week after!
I guess it’s not Rioli’s fault either? This is why participation medals for kids are no good....

BlueandGoldforever

Cancelled
Apr 10, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
I guess it’s not Rioli’s fault either? This is why participation medals for kids are no good....
Another bitter Melbourne supporter whose team tanked to cheat the system and wasn’t properly punished.

There is no comparison between the two events but someone with your low IQ probably struggles to sign for your fortnight dole cheque.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back