Review First Qualifying Final, Sydney Swans vs GWS Giants, Saturday 10th September, ANZ Stadium, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Ticketek really does suck balls. It keeps giving me allocations to the GWS section, so finally I bit the bullet and accepted 139-1.
Or you could just come across and join an exclusive club?
Either way appreciate your NEAFL posting through the year. I'm not the most nimble surfer and it made it easy for me.

Or you could just come across and join an exclusive club?
Either way appreciate your NEAFL posting through the year. I'm not the most nimble surfer and it made it easy for me.
I've watched enough of the Giants at both AFL and NEAFL level in the past few years that it feels like they're my second team. But certainly not for this final!

I've watched enough of the Giants at both AFL and NEAFL level in the past few years that it feels like they're my second team. But certainly not for this final!
Fair enough
Best of luck, hope you wont be offended if I say I hope you'll need it.

You can't. You can try to re-draw by asking for new ones, but it's purely luck of the draw, and Ticketek has that shitty 10 minute timer running. **** I hate them.

I'm booked in to 101-2 because the $90 tickets weren't good enough (don't rate 403) and I didn't want to go through the above business.

I much prefer the elevated view, we have that at Spotless and find it much easier to watch the whole game than the Bradman Stand at Manuka..
They are a bit further around than I'd like, tried three times to get closer to halfway but each time just got seats further back in same section so ended up grabbing them. As stated above Ticketmaster s**t all over Ticketek for purchase options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back