First Spine of Gold Coast FC

Remove this Banner Ad

And further, does anyone really see Tippet as a ruckmen?????

Is that where he played his junior footy?

You should see him at training in the ruck, there are days he looks head and shoulders better than Maric and Griffen. He has a phenomenal leap and has some real tricks with his hands, something I suspect came from his basketball background.

We need him as a forward but he's certainly a ruckmen. No, you can't have him, feel free to chase his kid brother ;)

Jarrod roughead anybody? will be asking for big coin come 09 when is out of contract and with the hawks list doubt the could match what gc could offer, better prospect than Riewoldt by the start of the 1st gc season
As everyone will say about their own team, I can't see Roughead leaving so soon into his career. There would be way more factors to him staying than leaving:

Leaving:
Money
Chance to be no.1 forward

Staying:
Family is in Victoria
Premiership player at Hawthorn
Will be 23/24 when the Gold Coast come knocking
Gets the second best defender every week
Has brilliant delivery from midfield
His best mate is Buddy
He's a pasty white guy. The sun would kill him
Really likeable guy around the club. Gets on well with everyone.
Hawthorn should have much more success ahead of them than the Gold Coast

Most of the players who leave clubs, have serious personality clashes with their teammates, unless it's a 'Go Home' factor. Can't see it happening. Brent Renouf and Brendan Whitecross are the only two of our players I could possibly see heading North because they're both Queenslanders who might struggle to get a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back