First test of the aussie summer

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t need to, it’s just stuck with him now. Created the tag himself.

No he didn’t, online seasoned f***wits who can’t handle someone having a social conscience made it up due to their heavy reliance on buzzwords to get their message across rather than engaging in reasoned and factual discussion

I will be very interested if Alzarri Joseph can claim a 5-fer this series to see if that makes the Windies the side with the most concurrent players to have a five wicket haul.

Holder, Roach and Seales all do.
Chase has a few.
Brathwaite has a 6/48 as his best figures from memory
Mayers I think took 5 in an innings against England.

No he didn’t, online seasoned f***wits who can’t handle someone having a social conscience made it up due to their heavy reliance on buzzwords to get their message across rather than engaging in reasoned and factual discussion

What absolute rubbish, typical Response from someone who wants you to agree with their stance. It’s getting real tired that line.

You would have got $1.01 for the Aussie side being names as it has

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app
To be fair, the team pretty much picks itself at the moment. Who is in the team that shouldn't be?

Warner is nearing the end, but he's in superb form, and he's still a no-brainer on Australian soil at this point. Likewise Head. Carey deserves more time after his performances in Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

The bowling line-up they've selected makes the most sense for Perth Stadium. There will be better times to name Boland.

Was a WACA member for decades, watch them do nothing for decades. Christina Matthews came in and her plan was to move cricket from the WACA. Many Members just like me disagreed with her. Once she achieved her goal I gave up my membership.
Optus is good for the White ball game, but I wanted the WACA redeveloped as a test venue and WAFL footy headquarters. The WACA may as well be knocked over now in my opinion.
You are missing out on watching cricket at a vastly superior venue than the WACA could ever have been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is great to see that Justin Langer has been , once again, asked about the sacking and lack of backing he received. A lot of back stabbing went on and he is not missing any one.
Just when some thought it was all over, the question has been asked... again.
I hope it continues.

But why? Did his stint and it was time to move on…why do some feel he is owed something?

Because taking the knee does * all

Are the racists going to stop being racist because captain woke took a knee

Tell the players to get off their ass and do something like Rashford did

Just fake virtue signalling

In the same way that only Betas use the term Alpha, only bigots use the term virtue signalling

I admire West Aussie cricket they way it has built a robust red ball program. But have to say that taking this action is certain to be counter productive for the game in the West. Those fans planning to boycott their first Test in three years need to have a rethink if they want Test cricket to remain at the classiest cricket ground in the country (in my view)..
Wut? It's called having work, mate. I'm dying to go, as are many of my mates, but chances are the game will be over before we get the chance...

Because taking the knee does * all

Are the racists going to stop being racist because captain woke took a knee

Tell the players to get off their ass and do something like Rashford did

Just fake virtue signalling
Yep, what if somebody who isn't a racist, just didn't want to do it? Like De **** did? He'll be labelled a racist in a heart beat. Just play ****ing cricket.

Always an annual leave day.

Remember when cricketers played cricket? I see they're taking a knee today to support what I assume is black lives matter. Play sport, leave this stuff off the sporting field.

Ironic given that your user name is for someone so famous for making one of the great political and social activism events such a landmark.

Music was once about making nice sounds and telling stories about ancestry and mountains and rivers and praising one’s God. With your approach that’s how it would have stayed.

Agree. The WACA was awful to watch cricket at for the vast majority of spectators.

I attended the WACA since 1983 and most fans loved it. Sun was an issue but it’s an issue at every ground. Some of the issues were an easy fix but the WACA chose to ignore them. Now cricket is gone unfortunately.

I attended the WACA since 1983 and most fans loved it. Sun was an issue but it’s an issue at every ground. Some of the issues were an easy fix but the WACA chose to ignore them. Now cricket is gone unfortunately.
I seem to remember Lillee describing one of the WACA redevelopments as turning a white elephant into a white elephant.

Remove this Banner Ad

First test of the aussie summer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back