First year players

Remove this Banner Ad

DOSACHOKER

Senior List
Dec 6, 2007
Hobart
Other Teams
nth hobart on a roll!
I thought coming into the state game now would be a good time to talk about clubs first year players, any thoughts, don't have to be new to league, can have swapped from other clubs??

I think jade hodge for glenorchy has been handy and with out doubt the best of them zane murphy.would be leading tassie medal now but got rubbed out didnt he?

Hodge has been good from what I have seen.

At Hobart Young, Styles and Johnson have been great and of course Howe has been a shinning light, Willing coming along after overcoming a significant back injury and is apparently doing a power of extra work to get in reasonable shape for 2nd half of season and apparently Zeb Graham is very popular around the club and gives the tigers a true hard man, they say watch out in last 8 games for Graham:eek:

I saw Walsh and Boscott at Lauderdale and those boys can play as well.

There is a new kid making his debut for Hobart today who apparently is a real jet, havent even set eyes on him so am looking forward to seeing him, Burbury is his name!

There is a new kid making his debut for Hobart today who apparently is a real jet, havent even set eyes on him so am looking forward to seeing him, Burbury is his name!

You heard right, the bloke can seriously play. Tore us to shreds in the 18's game in round 1. Kicked 4 in the last quarter, 6 for the game. big and quick, good kick.

Have to say Jesse Wells would be the best of the new players at North so far this year.

You heard right, the bloke can seriously play. Tore us to shreds in the 18's game in round 1. Kicked 4 in the last quarter, 6 for the game. big and quick, good kick.

Have to say Jesse Wells would be the best of the new players at North so far this year.
wells beter then murphy you would have to be a north hobart person what a joke

Never said he was better than Murphy mate, ease up. Only said he was the best of the new ones at North.
And yes I am an North Hobart person, well done.

Can you read?? Because you can't spell.

How do you possibly get NorthHawker saying Wells is better than Murphy??

Pull your head in.

Can you read?? Because you can't spell.

How do you possibly get NorthHawker saying Wells is better than Murphy??

Pull your head in.
fair enough just thought murphy had done more then wells both have been good for there new homes.

fair enough just thought murphy had done more then wells both have been good for there new homes.

What??:eek::eek::eek:

He never said anything about Murph not being good. He said wells was the best of the new players at North this year. North being North Hobart. where Wells plays...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never said he was better than Murphy mate, ease up. Only said he was the best of the new ones at North.
And yes I am an North Hobart person, well done.

You blokes need to consider the fact that a heap of under age guys will debut shortly. Here a few to watch out for. A kid called Jenkins from Clarence is a super player and will debut soon. At North a kid called Bryant can play . Big and good hands and agile. Another kid called Martin has a bit of class and game. Lacks confidence in his own ability but can play.

Plenty of good kids out there Expert. Westbury at Clarence goes well. Also, apart from Walsh and Boscott at Lauderdale, they have Hibberd, Mathewson, Lewis and another Dudgeon who wouldnt be far away if Winter is going to keep blooding the youngsters.

Plenty of good kids out there Expert. Westbury at Clarence goes well. Also, apart from Walsh and Boscott at Lauderdale, they have Hibberd, Mathewson, Lewis and another Dudgeon who wouldnt be far away if Winter is going to keep blooding the youngsters.

Some good names there Lomax. I wll give you a couple more kids. Siggins and O'Byrne. Absolute talented kids.

You blokes need to consider the fact that a heap of under age guys will debut shortly. Here a few to watch out for. A kid called Jenkins from Clarence is a super player and will debut soon. At North a kid called Bryant can play . Big and good hands and agile. Another kid called Martin has a bit of class and game. Lacks confidence in his own ability but can play.

North have more than those two. Some good young running type players i have seen, Graves and Salter come to mind.

A kid called Riley from North 18's is brilliant.

Best on ground on saturday from young Riley. Impressed many onlookers.

Agree that Lauderdale have a good junior set up and some quality players, expect to see the names mentioned before given a game in the ones before the end of the year.

Best on ground on saturday from young Riley. Impressed many onlookers.

Agree that Lauderdale have a good junior set up and some quality players, expect to see the names mentioned before given a game in the ones before the end of the year.
Speaking of great kids can anyone out there name the final under 16 state 25.

Dunno Expert.

What I do know is that 7 of the squad of 25 in the state u/16 team are from Lauderdale.
Over a quarter of the team from one club. That's some effort by Lauderdale.

Dunno Expert.

What I do know is that 7 of the squad of 25 in the state u/16 team are from Lauderdale.
Over a quarter of the team from one club. That's some effort by Lauderdale.
how about naming these seven players or are you just another lauderdale supporter who's dreaming :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back