James Craik
Sam O'Byrne
Sam Siggins
Bryce Walsh
Thor Boscott
Ben Mathewson
Jarrod Hibberd

The internets is a wonderful thing. You should try it sometime:thumbsu:
um,gee, sorry but cannot find the team list on the internet maybe you can help me further to exactly where it is :cool: cheers

Look harder. If you still have no luck, send Adam Sanders an email for confirmation.;):thumbsu:

Oh, he's the coach by the way.
i know adam sanders is the coach mate but what i don't get is why you don't tell me where on the internet it is . [ maybe because its not there and the team not named yet and your a dreamer] :D:D:D

He looks good. Dudgeon is their best player by a mile though.

A young fella called Tait Giffard gives Dudgeon a run for his money. The kid can really play the game. Sneaky FP who knows where to be.

If we are talking Lauderdale then i say the pick of the crop is Siggins. Tall athletic and has great upside. I went and watched the game on the weekend and was very impressed. Clarence ran some tag on him and he ****ing destroyed them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lauderdale have had terrific underage sides for a while. Having said this, why aren't they winning games of footy at senior level, this year and other years gone by?

Maybe some people behind the scenes have NFI what it takes to have a bit of success? Lauderdale should have never sacked/replaced Woodsy. It doesn't help when Clarence go around taking plenty of good juniors from clubs either...

Maybe some people behind the scenes have NFI what it takes to have a bit of success? Lauderdale should have never sacked/replaced Woodsy. It doesn't help when Clarence go around taking plenty of good juniors from clubs either...

Hahaha - the kids just turn up because they want to be in a good environment. The proof is in the pudding!

Unless you have played their mate, i don't reckon you can comment on the enviornment. Must be doing something right though!

I never played their when I was playing, but I do know a few former players from Clarence. They're a great side but I don't think juniors are jumping over to them to be in a "good environment". ;):D

I never played their when I was playing, but I do know a few former players from Clarence. They're a great side but I don't think juniors are jumping over to them to be in a "good environment". ;):D

Well do tell why they are jumping over their JS? It's not for money, i couldn't see the Roos throwing money at young kids, maybe its because they are successfull demand the best from each other and kids with a bit of drive are drawn to that??? I would say that would be a good enviornment. But with your expertise when you played???? And i think you still do, you would know this.

If we are talking Lauderdale then i say the pick of the crop is Siggins. Tall athletic and has great upside. I went and watched the game on the weekend and was very impressed. Clarence ran some tag on him and he ****ing destroyed them.

Clarence never ran a "tag" on Siggins... and if he was ****ing destroyed them why didnt he get a mention?

Clearly watching a different game.

Clarence never ran a "tag" on Siggins... and if he was ****ing destroyed them why didnt he get a mention?

Clearly watching a different game.

Umm no i watched the game and he was mentioned 2nd best. Sam Freeman tried but had no luck running with him in the first quarter then i think they switched Navickas on to him. Sam is a quality young player and if you dont agree then you obviously have no ****ing idea.

Hobart underage are as good as any side with their full team. Yet to play at full strength. School football affects their list horribly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back