First year players

Remove this Banner Ad

I never played their when I was playing, but I do know a few former players from Clarence. They're a great side but I don't think juniors are jumping over to them to be in a "good environment". ;):D

I have never read so much sh*t in all my life come out of one little pathetic individual's mouth! I can assure you the boys at Clarence are not happy with you, and we know who you are as we are lucky enough to have a government IT bloke amongst our ranks. If you continue to run our club or players down, i will name you on this site and every side that plays Lauderdale will be excited by the prospect of knocking you out! Your the first of many to be exposed!

I have never read so much sh*t in all my life come out of one little pathetic individual's mouth! I can assure you the boys at Clarence are not happy with you, and we know who you are as we are lucky enough to have a government IT bloke amongst our ranks. If you continue to run our club or players down, i will name you on this site and every side that plays Lauderdale will be excited by the prospect of knocking you out! Your the first of many to be exposed!

Have a few upset you TBRR?? Why, apart from this guy?

Mate, I am happy to admit that I was s**t stirring with those comments. I haven't run any of your players down, only a few s**t stirring comments about your club. As far as your threats go, I can't say I really give a damn. This is the internet and I was having a few harmless digs. If you really take it that seriously then **** me swinging, you have some problems.

I'm fairly certain you don't know who I am ;) (actually send me a PM because I think you're talking s**t). Nice bit of detective work though, coming up with me apparently being a Bomber because I have posted about them a lot. Bloody oath nice try...

Haha a government IT Bloke very funny s**t mate. This is complete and utter rubbish. can you please expose me? and make sure you are correct or i will be contacting my lawyer.

Have a few upset you TBRR?? Why, apart from this guy?

Sick of people running us down bernie. And JS can try and deflect it as much as possible! Your right mate, this is the internet, thats why everything has a trail, right back the the very server you log on through! Enjoy your weekend off this week champ. And you do get on here and run people down, quite personal in some instances!

Blerh blerh!

Sick of people running us down bernie. And JS can try and deflect it as much as possible! Your right mate, this is the internet, thats why everything has a trail, right back the the very server you log on through! Enjoy your weekend off this week champ. And you do get on here and run people down, quite personal in some instances!

Didn't get that PM from you mate. You didn't "expose" benny either. You're full of it. Seriously man, this is Big Footy. All most people do on here is bag clubs out, get over it. If you don't like a comment then fair enough but don't start throwing out the threats.

Your attitude in here probably shows why a lot of people hate Clarence.

Didn't get that PM from you mate. You didn't "expose" benny either. You're full of it. Seriously man, this is Big Footy. All most people do on here is bag clubs out, get over it. If you don't like a comment then fair enough but don't start throwing out the threats.

Your attitude in here probably shows why a lot of people hate Clarence.

The reason little twurps like yourself hate Clarnece, is cause you are sick of us kicking your a** week in week out! I won't waste my time with a personal message to you, we will catch up with you soon enough. And i don't need to expose Benny, got no gripe with him. You think i'm kidding, it's amzaing who gets on here, i could name 4 senior players from North Hobart, 2 from Glenorchy, a heap of blokes from Hobart, and a couple of players from University!

You won't send me a PM because you have NFI who I am. You can name those players can you? Do it then.

We'll catch up will we? Alrighty mate.

You won't send me a PM because you have NFI who I am. You can name those players can you? Do it then.

We'll catch up will we? Alrighty mate.

Wouldn't worry bout it champ, if he knows everyone on here, he would know his own team mates that get on here also. it's all a bit of good fun.

Gotta love Clarence players, can dish it out but can't take it.

Back on topic for a minute. Bayden Bryant looks like a decent prospect, he's kicked 30 odd goals in the 18's and played with the state 16s. I like the look of Dudgeon from Lauderdales colts. One of the best players in the league. Ball magnet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love Clarence players, can dish it out but can't take it.

Back on topic for a minute. Bayden Bryant looks like a decent prospect, he's kicked 30 odd goals in the 18's and played with the state 16s. I like the look of Dudgeon from Lauderdales colts. One of the best players in the league. Ball magnet

Smartest post i have seen on this board. Couldn't agree more. Bryant is a gun. The dudgeon has got some serious ball winning ability

Smartest post i have seen on this board. Couldn't agree more. Bryant is a gun. The dudgeon has got some serious ball winning ability

Dudgeon can play and good long term prospect for the bombers. If this Bryant is a gun, and i haven't seen him play yet, why has he not played seniors? Surely he would be more valuable than Allison or Gardam at present. Maybe with this new forward structure the coach suggested, Bryant and Devine out of the square, he would learn alot from Robbie.

dudgeon can play and good long term prospect for the bombers. If this bryant is a gun, and i haven't seen him play yet, why has he not played seniors? Surely he would be more valuable than allison or gardam at present. Maybe with this new forward structure the coach suggested, bryant and devine out of the square, he would learn alot from robbie.
now look who"s talking s**t:

Dudgeon can play and good long term prospect for the bombers. If this Bryant is a gun, and i haven't seen him play yet, why has he not played seniors? Surely he would be more valuable than Allison or Gardam at present. Maybe with this new forward structure the coach suggested, Bryant and Devine out of the square, he would learn alot from Robbie.

Robbie retired from the ones in case you missed it.

Bad call. Was below average in the 2's. We all love Robbie but the pace of the game has caught up with him.

Well with the young talent that North Apparently have, why wouldn't they play them around Robbie in the seniors and let him use his experience to help them develop. Would take the best defender also one would think? Probably time for some of the young midfielders to get a go also. Even though North are 3rd, i'm picking with their run home they will struggle and could slip to 6th, so what not give the young guys a crack.

Well with the young talent that North Apparently have, why wouldn't they play them around Robbie in the seniors and let him use his experience to help them develop. Would take the best defender also one would think? Probably time for some of the young midfielders to get a go also. Even though North are 3rd, i'm picking with their run home they will struggle and could slip to 6th, so what not give the young guys a crack.

Yep your right big red roo........ finals fast approaching..... will still finish minimum 6th... throw the towell in and play the young blokes.

Yep your right big red roo........ finals fast approaching..... will still finish minimum 6th... throw the towell in and play the young blokes.
don"t see them throwing the towel in and looking at their playing list they do play the young blokes in the ones and two"s and i reckon they will finish minimum fourth :D

Mate north hobart would probley have the best young talent coming through from 18's to seniors.

and for all the ones saying dungeon is a gun, please tell me how?

he is playing under 18s, didnt make the under 16 squad for last year, and didnt even get to try out for the mariners? i could name 10 players better than him for his ages.

Mate north hobart would probley have the best young talent coming through from 18's to seniors.

he is playing under 18s, didnt make the under 16 squad for last year, and didnt even get to try out for the mariners? i could name 10 players better than him for his ages.

I would say Lauderdale have the best talent coming through from 18's. Walsh, Kelly, Boscott, McManus, Siggins, Westell etc are all playing up yet L-Dale's 18's are still going well.

Dudgeon would be very close to a seniors game. He was one of the last guys cut from the state 16 squad last year. Didn't even get to try out for Mariners? Last time I checked there were open try outs last year, so if he wasn't there then it would have been by his choice. He's a ball magnet + his disposal has improved a lot this year

I would say Lauderdale have the best talent coming through from 18's. Walsh, Kelly, Boscott, McManus, Siggins, Westell etc have all played up yet L-Dale's 18's are still going well.

Dudgeon would be very close to a seniors game. He was one of the last guys cut from the state 16 squad last year. Didn't even get to try out for Mariners? Last time I checked there were open try outs last year, so if he wasn't there then it would have been by his choice. He's a ball magnet + his disposal has improved a lot this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back