Recommitted Fischer McAsey - signed contract extension until 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Our senior side, not yours.

He's ours.
What makes you say that is it because he is bulldogs supporter as a kid and Sam power was at the game. Because he is a bulldogs supporter doesn’t mean we will want to play for us just look at Jye Caldwell he pick Essendon over the saints the club he supported as a kid

What makes you say that is it because he is bulldogs supporter as a kid and Sam power was at the game. Because he is a bulldogs supporter doesn’t mean we will want to play for us just look at Jye Caldwell he pick Essendon over the saints the club he supported as a kid
He's coming home, deal with it.

Fine if he is, just a genuine question as to why some Dogs are so confident. I’ve not seen any links or anyone on our board claiming info.
Because he is a bulldogs fan and Sam power was at the practice game that’s what makes them so confident. None of that means absolutely nothing at the end of the day

And he's choosing the Bulldogs.
Until he has signed for you, he is still a Crow... & pretty cocky to think otherwise.

Reckon we will know within a month or so which rumours are true....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Until he has signed for you, he is still a Crow... & pretty cocky to think otherwise.

Reckon we will know within a month or so which rumours are true....
However IF he wants out tgen better for us if it is the bulldogs as we might get something reasonable coming back the other way as they are likely a top 4 side so no psd threat like north would be

McAsey sounds bit of a sook to if he wants to go home after only 2 years.
If I am the Crows I would demand a top 10 pick for him (what they paid for him) or just let him walk into the PSD

The Crows need to grow a pair now and make a strong stance here.
Wow, but if a good young player wanted home and selected your team, would you want your club to say no because he is a sook? im sure its happened before to your mob.

Wow, but if a good young player wanted home and selected your team, would you want your club to say no because he is a sook? im sure its happened before to your mob.

Yeah I think I was way too harsh in hindsight..
Be interesting to see what happens, do I hope he can stick arounf with the Crows for a while longer (more out of the loyalty factor than anything against the Doggies or Saints)

Has he played sanfl games/practice matches yet? If so hows his form? Any stats?

Played SANFL in a team that got well beaten by South Adelaide. Played OK given the amount of ball coming in.

Hamish Latchford: 31 disposals, 12 marks, eight rebound 50s

Jackson Hately: 25 disposals, 10 marks, six inside 50s

Matthew Wright: 25 disposals, seven marks, three tackles

Josh Worrell: 20 disposals, five marks, four rebound 50s

Darcy Fogarty: 14 disposals, one goal, five inside 50s

Fischer McAsey: 14 disposals, six marks, six rebound 50s

This guy has really been a disappointment considering the high expectations when drafted

Really looked like a top end talent that had the build and talent to be a regular AFL player from the first day

This guy has really been a disappointment considering the high expectations when drafted

Really looked like a top end talent that had the build and talent to be a regular AFL player from the first day
With our injuries the SANFL side is full of top ups. Hence the forwards are not getting very good supply. I haven't written Fog off yet.

I wonder when talia is fit whether we play butts and talia at fb and chb and mcasey as an intercepting defender
I think we play Butts and McAsey. Who knows if or when Talia comes back; in any event, he couldn't really feature much in our plans.

And he's choosing the Bulldogs.
Odd player to create an obvious troll account over. Port fan? Or crows fan rating the sabre?

In any case, Fish's choice. Cats might chuck the dons or gws 2nd on the table as we'll be one kpd short in about 2 years, but I can see the appeal of the dogs

I think we play Butts and McAsey. Who knows if or when Talia comes back; in any event, he couldn't really feature much in our plans.
no it looks like Talia is out for much of this season. I suppose it gives us the best opportunity to run Butts as the fullback for the season - he looks really promising and rotate Murray / McAsey as the CHB and go with the one who shows more promise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back