Fisher to miss 3-4 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

When i saw the header to this topic i was hoping it was the fisher for the saints and not brad!

Really disappointing for the Blues and in particular Brad. Finally completed a full pre-season and was playing some good footy with 7 goals from 4 games as a foil to Fev.

Has an important role in our forward line as a roving forward who can take overhead marks and works hard. However, its only 3 weeks and wouldnt be surprised if back sooner, broken bones dont seem that big of an issue these days.

As always gives a chance for a youngster like Hartlett to come in and get a go.

When i saw the header to this topic i was hoping it was the fisher for the saints and not brad!

Really disappointing for the Blues and in particular Brad. Finally completed a full pre-season and was playing some good footy with 7 goals from 4 games as a foil to Fev.

Has an important role in our forward line as a roving forward who can take overhead marks and works hard. However, its only 3 weeks and wouldnt be surprised if back sooner, broken bones dont seem that big of an issue these days.

As always gives a chance for a youngster like Hartlett to come in and get a go.

With his previous injury record, I think we will take it slowly with Fish, so he'll probably be out for 4.

Hartlett probably won't be the replacement for Fish-Edwards is a far more natural replacement.

With his previous injury record, I think we will take it slowly with Fish, so he'll probably be out for 4.

Hartlett probably won't be the replacement for Fish-Edwards is a far more natural replacement.

its not a soft tissue injury or a shoulder or knee or anything but, so I dont think prior injuries should make a difference..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back