TheJaegerBomb

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco Lions, GS Warriors
Hi guys,

I know some of you like fishign so I thought I would share a little something I have slowly been working on as a resource for anglers in WA. When I started fishing I would often find myself looking for somewhere to go for a fish but not quite sure where. It isnt perfect by any means so any constructive criticism is welcome, info is collaborated from many people (good fishos) around Perth.

I have started this database to eventually cover 99% of fishing spots in Perth and surrounds!

Have added a lot of Swan spots lately and moving on to North of River (that means beach spots!) now.
'
Check it out here at: http://www.wheredoifish.com

And please give me a like on Facebook too! http://www.facebook.com/wheredoifish

Thanks guys and I hope this helps you!

Really like this idea, i dont mind the odd fish, but am rubbish and have no idea where is the best place to go at any time ect

Thanks mate! I am hoping you get some use out of it!

If you could give us a like on Facebook and share with friends that would be awesome too!

Good idea mate. Bookmarked.

One of my favourite spots is the Dawesville Cut/Channel just south of Mandurah. It's particularly good at the turning of the tide. Caught many sand whiting and bream there.

One of my favourite spots is the Dawesville Cut/Channel just south of Mandurah. It's particularly good at the turning of the tide. Caught many sand whiting and bream there.

Thanks mate! After I have done the majority of spots North and South of the river I will do the cut and Mandurah area, have had some wicked sessions down there on soft plastics for herring and tailor.

Please be sure to like us on Facebook too guys cos its my way only way of keeping everyone up to date with new spots atm :p

Love the cut, you can pick up a feed of Herring in no time. Just gotta remember it takes at least 2 hours for the change of the tide to make it down the cut.

Great idea OP. I had this exact problem on the weekend when I was looking at somewhere to take my 2y old as he is just learning now. There is nothing northside and couldn't be bothered driving to Woodman point so had to go to the river. Will join and and help promote

Love the cut, you can pick up a feed of Herring in no time. Just gotta remember it takes at least 2 hours for the change of the tide to make it down the cut.

Great idea OP. I had this exact problem on the weekend when I was looking at somewhere to take my 2y old as he is just learning now. There is nothing northside and couldn't be bothered driving to Woodman point so had to go to the river. Will join and and help promote

Thanks mate, hoping to get a couple more spots up this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back