Toast Fitness Boss Jarrod Wade

Remove this Banner Ad

Extend his contract.

Now!
I think we ran the GF out better than the Lions although everyone was saying the Lions are use to this heat and it was not the case.
We should lock Wade in now as our players definitely run games out better than our opponents.

Last edited:
I hope at some stage Wade will discuss on a podcast or other sort of long-form interview, what went into making 2023 happen for us. How did he manage our senior players through the year. How did he get us fit and firing to be the dominant side in March, as well as having the strength and fitness to dominate red time in the Grand Final in 28 degree heat in September.

I hope at some stage Wade will discuss on a podcast or other sort of long-form interview, what went into making 2023 happen for us. How did he manage our senior players through the year. How did he get us fit and firing to be the dominant side in March, as well as having the strength and fitness to dominate red time in the Grand Final in 28 degree heat in September.

I hope he does a full exposé, and then says that his methods in 2023 are now obsolete, superseded and useless to all other clubs, and if you copy them you’ll get herpes and die.

No we do not want anyone else knowing his secrets.

I hope he does a full exposé, and then says that his methods in 2023 are now obsolete, superseded and useless to all other clubs, and if you copy them you’ll get herpes and die.
That is what I like throwing them track,let them develop their methods to beat us give them nothing I say.

I reckon this bloke deserves some serious love. Since he came on board our fitness and conditioning has been the best its ever been. Everyone thought it if was close the Lions would run over us given their experience in the heat. I thought we run out the game every bit as well. Hat's off to you Wadey. Great Aquisition for our Club.

He's already done it, albeit a year ago after the 2022 AFL season. Speaks highly of the work ethic in rugby league, and how he had to change the mindset at Collingwood to embrace that very early in his time there.