Remove this Banner Ad

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
This man needs to take a f#@king bow!

We run games out like no team in the comp 100% a big part of our clutchness in close games and us coming home like a tsunami in the 4th comes from this guys fitness program.
I watched McKay pulling in the big ones in the last and thought this may be sign we are going to run over them.

Well done Wadie you are a big reason we’ve won the close ones.

ThePhantom777

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2014
Canberra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hats off to Jarrod and the other medical and conditioning staff for this year. Surely the least amount of soft tissue injuries we've had for a long time. We were able to field a consistent core of players in the best 22 and run out games like champs. Looking forward to a big pre-season!

The Royal Sampler

Floreat Pica, Bitch!
Nov 26, 2006
Hooray For Science, Woo!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
VFL Magpies
From the outside looking in; he has me genuinely worried if we’re actually any good or just fitter than everyone else. I heard a month ago that Sydney were ranked as the best 4th quarter team in the AFL and wondered how that could be? Maybe they blew out some teams, but we reeled in so many opposition leads under fierce intensity…

gouki88

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 3, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Liverpool
From the outside looking in; he has me genuinely worried if we’re actually any good or just fitter than everyone else. I heard a month ago that Sydney were ranked as the best 4th quarter team in the AFL and wondered how that could be? Maybe they blew out some teams, but we reeled in so many opposition leads under fierce intensity…
Imagine the wonders he can work with a more talented & deeper squad, and another preseason!

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Fitness definitely a contributor.

I remember watching the video in this thread before the season started, where he made a big point of lessons learnt in his last NRL stint.
He believed training to LIFT in the latter stages of a game was critical.

Which is exactly what he delivered to the group.
Great work, and acquisition for the Club.

Mollythedolly

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hats off to Jarrod and the other medical and conditioning staff for this year. Surely the least amount of soft tissue injuries we've had for a long time. We were able to field a consistent core of players in the best 22 and run out games like champs. Looking forward to a big pre-season!

Something like 38 players used including 6 debutants and 2 club debutants, but still had 16 players play 22 games or more this season. Fantastic effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad