Fitness/Training Groups

Remove this Banner Ad

Junior boi

Team Captain
Suspended
May 3, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think it would be good if some of us with the same goals and around the same age could get together and work on our fitness together. I feel if we all have someone else to do it with, this will mean we will more motivation to do it.

So if you wish, state your place and see if there are any matches.

I'll start it off - Does anyone live in the Eastern Suburbs, close to Croydon Hills?

I doubt many people would feel comfortable meeting people off the net. An alternative idea could be to get together with some people of a similar age just on the forums and post what training you did that week. That way you can discuss any issues, congratulate each others improvement, encourage etc.

I met one of the Essendon posters at the u/18 champs at the Dome, and I think the Hawthorn board have meet ups before games.

It's not a strange as it seems.

Great idea, though meeting up with other people from the net? I'm not convinced it'll work and be an overwhelming success.

I wouldn't mind joining in, though if I did a bit more training along with continuing all my other training commitments throughout the week it might be hard trying to fit it in, especially because I travel a fair bit around Australia to get some points it'll be hard to attend regularly.

I met one of the Essendon posters at the u/18 champs at the Dome..

Who was that buddy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back