Fitzroy club song lyrics

Remove this Banner Ad

No problemo:

We are the boys from ol' Fitzroy (me lads)
We wear the colours maroon & blue;
We will always fight for victory,
And we'll always see it through.

Win or lose, we do or die
In defeat, we'll always try
Fitzroy, Fitzroy,
The club we hold so dear,
Premiers, we'll be this year!

Carn the Roys!!!
(brings a tear to me eye)

brings back memories of being a kid and catching the train from the city and then the bus to waverley park..vfl park

and the squashed bus ride back to the station..

Originally posted by Mobbenfuhrer
I finally added all the Lynch Mob songs into the Media jukebox on the PC, ahhh makes the evening pass so much more comfortably :)
The Lynch Mob? Would that be the band started by guitar great George Lynch? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 'Lynch Mob' you refer to was the unofficial roys' cheer squad who I remember were at every game well before the magoos started. Champion cheerers they were and didn't mind a verbal joust or two with the trainers in all of the games. Legends they were and made every game enjoyable to work at, even when we were getting pumped by plenty.
Love your work Kev & boys!

Originally posted by Mobbenfuhrer
I finally added all the Lynch Mob songs into the Media jukebox on the PC, ahhh makes the evening pass so much more comfortably :)

Listening to "Alien Station" right now :D ... Heaven forbid Waverley gets a train ... at least the Club's easy to get to in a number of ways ..."

Ahhhh....how I miss it so much. Those lovely days signing noisely in the outer, drinking happily out of a tinny :)

I'd do it all again, if I wanted to kill the remaining parts of my liver that lived through it the first time, my lungs could handle going back to a pack a day...two on the weekend. Actually come to think of it mate I don't think my body could handle it so I'll leave them to you :(

Originally posted by NoelMugavin
how bout the words to Ugly Dave Gray's "Come on Fitzroy"

"I'm a lion thru and thru in my gold & red & blue.....?

I got that on 45. I liked it,ut then I'm biased being a fitzroy boy.
Mugga u remember the roys supporters group?( the poor one )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back