Fitzroy Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

Hiya the City Boyz. i was at the game last week. flew down from Sydney for a trip to brunswick st. i would estimate about 300 to 400. it was raining in the second quarter so we all sought the sanctuary of the grandstand which in the end was pretty full, and there were still spectators around the ground. it was 50 years since our last game at brunswick st in the vfl so we had a reunion of past players which might have bumped the figures.
not much changes. we got smashed in 1966 against the saints, and on saturday old scotch took us to the cleaners as well.

Hiya the City Boyz. i was at the game last week. flew down from Sydney for a trip to brunswick st. i would estimate about 300 to 400. it was raining in the second quarter so we all sought the sanctuary of the grandstand which in the end was pretty full, and there were still spectators around the ground. it was 50 years since our last game at brunswick st in the vfl so we had a reunion of past players which might have bumped the figures.
not much changes. we got smashed in 1966 against the saints, and on saturday old scotch took us to the cleaners as well.
Thx mate. Great to see you are still getting a decent crowd in..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back