Senior List
Jan 18, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AFL
Hi all,

I'm on the look out at the moment of any footage from the VFL or AFL with regards the Fitzroy Football Club or Brisbane Bear either on Video or DVD in Full or Reply. I can transfer video to DVD Myself. I have a huge collection myself and am on the look out to add to my collection. I am willing to swap, exchange or help out.

If anyone out their who has or knows of someone that may help me, please get in contact. I am looking for genuine people on here.

To piggy-back and revive the above thread: also looking for any full matches featuring the Brisbane Bears in the Voss Era - i.e.: 1992 and onwards.

Would specifically like to see any full or incomplete matches from 1995 or 1996.

I see, for example, Name a Game only lists a handful of Bears games in 1995, yet 20 of the Bears' 23 games were broadcast by Channel 7 into Victoria. 17 of these were complete (mostly live), the other six delayed and edited and presented as late-afternoon. Watched most of them - hoping someone recorded them!

To piggy-back and revive the above thread: also looking for any full matches featuring the Brisbane Bears in the Voss Era - i.e.: 1992 and onwards.

Would specifically like to see any full or incomplete matches from 1995 or 1996.

I see, for example, Name a Game only lists a handful of Bears games in 1995, yet 20 of the Bears' 23 games were broadcast by Channel 7 into Victoria. 17 of these were complete (mostly live), the other six delayed and edited and presented as late-afternoon. Watched most of them - hoping someone recorded them!

What games do you have Prez?

Much from the 80s ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back