Resource Fitzroy Forum Main Index - New Arrivals Can Save Browsing Time By Starting Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Having done months of research for my new business, I feel a bit closer to understanding how horrible it must must be for Fitzroy fans.
I only feel closer, as I certainly won't state that I truly understand your pain. The Brunswick St Oval is my favourite footy ground in Melbourne. (I'm originally from WA & Freo Oval has a special place in my heart)
Pretty ironic that my tour visits 12 suburban grounds, but doesn't stop at two of them & they are the most important for Fitzroy. Junction Oval is undergoing redevelopment, so we won't stop there, & the W T Peterson Reserve (Brunswick St Oval) just has no spot for my bus to park. :(
Nevertheless, rest assured that your proud club is not ignored in my tour, and we do drive past the two grounds mentioned.

Having done months of research for my new business, I feel a bit closer to understanding how horrible it must must be for Fitzroy fans.
I only feel closer, as I certainly won't state that I truly understand your pain. The Brunswick St Oval is my favourite footy ground in Melbourne. (I'm originally from WA & Freo Oval has a special place in my heart)
Pretty ironic that my tour visits 12 suburban grounds, but doesn't stop at two of them & they are the most important for Fitzroy. Junction Oval is undergoing redevelopment, so we won't stop there, & the W T Peterson Reserve (Brunswick St Oval) just has no spot for my bus to park. :(
Nevertheless, rest assured that your proud club is not ignored in my tour, and we do drive past the two grounds mentioned.
I've been given an old Fitzroy Training/Preseason jumper.
It has the AFL logo and Quit logo on the front.
On the back Under the number 14 is a sponsor TONY WHITE.

Anyone give me a history on it?

Thanks Roy Boys......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back