Current Five found dead in Perth home

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Oh the horror .A three year old and 18 month twins. I reckon we might see the death penalty re-introduced as a deterrent within the next 20 years if this sort of carry on continues- the bastards know they can do a soft 20 years under protection in the big house and still be out in their early forties.

patsmith

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
92&94&06
Oh the horror .A three year old and 18 month twins. I reckon we might see the death penalty re-introduced as a deterrent within the next 20 years if this sort of carry on continues- the bastards know they can do a soft 20 years under protection in the big house and still be out in their early forties.

Cmon dude, you really think sentencing guidelines are going through someone’s head when they commit these awful crimes? What a stupid thing to say. And name one single instance where the perpetrator of a mass killing has served a ‘soft 20 years’. Sentences are going up, not down, and the death penalty has never been proven to work as a deterrent. I know these cases can provoke emotion, but think first before posting.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
People who do this s**t are absolutely and totally deranged. I doubt the prospect of the death penalty would stop them.

Then there’s the practical side to it - it causes no end of legal challenges, appeals, stays, everything else... people are on death row for decades. The courts are busy enough.

Finally the most horrifying prospect... wrongful conviction. It does happen. It’s not exactly a reversible sentence.

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Cmon dude, you really think sentencing guidelines are going through someone’s head when they commit these awful crimes? What a stupid thing to say. And name one single instance where the perpetrator of a mass killing has served a ‘soft 20 years’. Sentences are going up, not down, and the death penalty has never been proven to work as a deterrent. I know these cases can provoke emotion, but think first before posting.

Listen Big Ears,.... " name one single instance where the perpetrator of a mass killing has served a soft 20 years " tells me exactly where you are at in your knowledge of true crime. Nearly fell off the chair I laughed so much. Try this one on ,just off the top of my head... Clifford Bartholomew Hope Forrest Massacre- 1970 South Australia shot ten members of his own family to death including eight children -the youngest his 18 MONTH old nephew.
He served EIGHT YEARS ( about 9 months per murder) before being released to start a new life , reportedly marrying and starting a family.
Lovely to know that when you are having a coffee in Rundle St Mall you could well be sitting next to a kindly old man who once shot to death eight children aged from 14 years to 18 months as they innocently slept in bed and has been walking around scott free for the last 30 years.
He should have got the rope and been drawn and quartered afterwards.
Do sentencing guidelines go through someones head when they commit these unspeakable crimes..?-maybe if we brought back hanging , drawing and quartering it might. I do often think before posting.
I am thinking of typing up a Change.Org petition to bring back HANGING DRAWING and QUARTERING right now.

Listen Big Ears,.... " name one single instance where the perpetrator of a mass killing has served a soft 20 years " tells me exactly where you are at in your knowledge of true crime. Nearly fell off the chair I laughed so much. Try this one on ,just off the top of my head... Clifford Bartholomew Hope Forrest Massacre- 1970 South Australia shot ten members of his own family to death including eight children -the youngest his 18 MONTH old nephew.
He served EIGHT YEARS ( about 9 months per murder) before being released to start a new life , reportedly marrying and starting a family.
Lovely to know that when you are having a coffee in Rundle St Mall you could well be sitting next to a kindly old man who once shot to death eight children aged from 14 years to 18 months as they innocently slept in bed and has been walking around scott free for the last 30 years.
He should have got the rope and been drawn and quartered afterwards.
Do sentencing guidelines go through someones head when they commit these unspeakable crimes..?-maybe if we brought back hanging , drawing and quartering it might. I do often think before posting.
I am thinking of typing up a Change.Org petition to bring back HANGING DRAWING and QUARTERING right now.

A lot has changed since then. If you have to go back 50 years for your example of a soft sentence in a case like this then you’re really stretching.

Farm Boy

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 6, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
People who can do this are mentally broken - changing sentencing is unlikely to stop them.

Comment from the neighbor on News.com says “How could someone do this to their own kids?”

What could possibly drive someone to this level of hatred?

Not being able to see your kids? Revenge against the person preventing that from happening?

Mental illness - as we have seen in other mass murders recently (QLD Mother killed 8 of her kids).

Could be many triggers. I guess we will find out more once we know the relationship the offender had with the family.

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
A lot has changed since then. If you have to go back 50 years for your example of a soft sentence in a case like this then you’re really stretching.

Tommy- Rot. Julian Knight , 1987 - ambushes and shoots dead 7 innocent people, wounds a further 19 and takes a pot shot at the police helicopter. When some real men with guns come back after him, the little punk starts snivelling and begging for them not to shoot.
The 19 year old is given a 27 year minimum sentence meaning he is eligible for release at 46 years old .
Rope i say.
Now the old Badger backs up his arguments with facts.
You and your little back slapping, pinky, lefty, hug the trees , whale freeing, quiche eating SNAGS just can't handle the TRUTH.

Tommy- Rot. Julian Knight , 1987 - ambushes and shoots dead 7 innocent people, wounds a further 19 and takes a pot shot at the police helicopter. When some real men with guns come back after him, the little punk starts snivelling and begging for them not to shoot.
The 19 year old is given a 27 year minimum sentence meaning he is eligible for release at 46 years old .
Rope i say.
Now the old Badger backs up his arguments with facts.
You and your little back slapping, pinky, lefty, hug the trees , whale freeing, quiche eating SNAGS just can't handle the TRUTH.

Alritey Badge. We wont be doing the change.org thing to bring the death penalty back because ... Lindy Chamberlain.

You don't do Mondays very well do you? ;)

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Alritey Badge. We wont be doing the change.org thing to bring the death penalty back because ... Lindy Chamberlain.

You don't do Mondays very well do you? ;)

Its True ."I don't like Mondays." But anyway Chamberlain didn't help her own case. The rope should only be for incontrovertible cases with stages of review to ensure no margin of error.
The point i am making is have a look at the mass killings that are going down around this Nation on an almost weekly basis. This Bedford tragedy is the third mass slaying in WA so far this year. It is a quadruple slaying. Five people three of them kids.
Gargoulis in Melbourne-mows down innocents and kiss a baby in a pram. The post incident psychiatrist who spoke to the weasel made it clear they felt he had little remorse and was trying to feign mental illness so he could get a soft billet in a Mental Hospital and avoid jail time entirely.
Rope I say.

Its True ."I don't like Mondays." But anyway Chamberlain didn't help her own case. The rope should only be for incontrovertible cases with stages of review to ensure no margin of error.
The point i am making is have a look at the mass killings that are going down around this Nation on an almost weekly basis. This Bedford tragedy is the third mass slaying in WA so far this year. It is a quadruple slaying. Five people three of them kids.
Gargoulis in Melbourne-mows down innocents and kiss a baby in a pram. The post incident psychiatrist who spoke to the weasel made it clear they felt he had little remorse and was trying to feign mental illness so he could get a soft billet in a Mental Hospital and avoid jail time entirely.
Rope I say.

There were opportunities to take Gargasoulas off the streets before he got in that car and headed to Burke Street. Similar to Monis who was essentially jumping up and down screaming 'look at me'.

Eagle Wrath

Cancelled
Zombie Lover
Oct 22, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Rope I say.
You will hear a different story from this murder. He is very remorseful and i beleive he will take full responsibility for killing his wife, kids and mother in law.

This reads as if he waited for the grandmother to visit on the Sunday to kill her, that could be a long time just sitting there.

Anthony Robert Harvey allegedly killed three-and-a-half-year-old Charlotte Harvey, two-year-old twins Alice and Beatrix Harvey, and their mother Mara Quinn on Monday September 3.

He is accused of murdering Ms Quinn's mother and the children's grandmother, Beverly Ann Quinn, the following day.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-...suspected-mass-murder-police-confirm/10220630

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
You will hear a different story from this murder. He is very remorseful and i beleive he will take full responsibility for killing his wife, kids and mother in law.

This reads as if he waited for the grandmother to visit on the Sunday to kill her, that could be a long time just sitting there.

Anthony Robert Harvey allegedly killed three-and-a-half-year-old Charlotte Harvey, two-year-old twins Alice and Beatrix Harvey, and their mother Mara Quinn on Monday September 3.

He is accused of murdering Ms Quinn's mother and the children's grandmother, Beverly Ann Quinn, the following day.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-...suspected-mass-murder-police-confirm/10220630
You may be closer to this than anybody can guess . All I will say remorseful doesnt cut it if he did indeed wait a day and then *allegedly kill the mother in law

Remorse is for actions committed in the moment.

Five Flags

Debutant
May 11, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
That would be a fairly interesting experience given he’s been dead for 16 years.

Eagle Wrath

Cancelled
Zombie Lover
Oct 22, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
You may be closer to this than anybody can guess . All I will say remorseful doesnt cut it if he did indeed wait a day and then *allegedly kill the mother in law

I am guessing he isn't overly remorseful about the mother in law. She died so he could cover up the crime. But after fleeing north, the guilt got to him about killing his wife and kids and he turned himself in. At that stage police didn't even know there was a crime.

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton

Exactly, He has done this shocking crime in the full knowledge that the most he will get is 20 years sitting round in an air conditioned room at Karnet Prison farm drinking tea and eating biscuits, whilst watching TV with three square meals a day thrown in and out of jail by the time he is 50.
An even softer billet in the Funny farm and an earlier release if he can persuade the bleeding heart authorities he was mentally ill.
CY Walsh knifed a man to death in Adelaide and is out walking round the Rundle Mall under" close supervision" EIGHTEEN MONTHS later.
Watch out that nice young man you bump into while having a coffee in Rundle Street could be a stone cold KIller.
But I digress.
It is ROPE time for these murderers where there is no doubt of guilt-eg Gargoulis in Melbourne and this bloke if he admits to it. If there is even the tiniest bit of doubt-eg Ivan Milat then no go.
But in cases where it is certain- hidie hidie ho-up the scaffold they go.
Mix things up a bit, firing squad, electrocution, guillotine, thrown in a pit with wild beasts- televise it, make,- a quid too.
We will see the death penalty reintroduced in Australia within the next 20 years , mark my words.

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
AS a society it is our duty to allow these weasels to feel remorse....true remorse....of the heartfelt kind ..genuinely experienced as one takes the last step up to the gallows trapdoor with a noose firmly around the neck.....

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Badge, you seem almost sexually excited by all this discussion of stringing people up... It's a bit queasy, mate.

UH HUH.....these weasels are running around stabbing and bludgeoning three year old girls and eighteen month old twins to death and its the Old Badger who seems to have a problem eh......Hmmmmm ,,,,,,look, i like a feather duster, a bow tie, a tub of vaseline and a tethered goat as much as the next red blooded man, but I think you are drawing a long bow comparing my campaign for equitable punishment to a kinky fetish.
You know this isn't fairy time , its really happening on a weekly basis now, when the MSM say that the first responders to these scenes require counselling they aren't joking......OHH the Horror...the horror....
Justice for the murdered little kiddies ,and proper detterence to stop other weasels acting in kind in the future is what your man Badger is all about Sunshine ,and if that makes you queasy then its time to HARDEN THE F... UP.!!!!

Back