Discussion Five reasons to slide into Headless' DMs this off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

FIVE REAONS TO SLIDE INTO HEADLESS' DMS THIS OFF-SEASON

EXPERT CONSULTING
I have been in the Demons' leadership group for a number of seasons and am happy to do what I can in contributing to league decisions, assisting with general leadership tasks, and recruiting.

INTERCHANGE PROWESS
The inaugural HIT Champion and the universally admired greatest interchange player of all time, I am willing to continue playing on the pine to allow other players to play in the "premium" positions. This can assist with player retention.

A CERTAIN INTANGIBLE AURA
Every single season, countless - COUNTLESS - players message me saying they enjoy my posting style. I am, without doubt, one of the league's greatest ever posters and most loved characters. Probably the most loved.

LEGITIMACY
If you're looking to get an expansion bid off the ground, you could do A LOT worse than adding me to your roster.

EXPERIENCE
Few players have played more games of qootball and, as we all know, experience is IMPORTANT when the pressure is on. It's IMPORTANT.

ONE REASON NOT TO

IT'S POINTLESS
I have no interest in leaving the Demons and will probably not reply to your message.
Hello Headless,
You have yet again tickled me with a well humoured post, thank you
Regards
Bangers

FIVE REAONS TO SLIDE INTO HEADLESS' DMS THIS OFF-SEASON

EXPERT CONSULTING
I have been in the Demons' leadership group for a number of seasons and am happy to do what I can in contributing to league decisions, assisting with general leadership tasks, and recruiting.

INTERCHANGE PROWESS
The inaugural HIT Champion and the universally admired greatest interchange player of all time, I am willing to continue playing on the pine to allow other players to play in the "premium" positions. This can assist with player retention.

A CERTAIN INTANGIBLE AURA
Every single season, countless - COUNTLESS - players message me saying they enjoy my posting style. I am, without doubt, one of the league's greatest ever posters and most loved characters. Probably the most loved.

LEGITIMACY
If you're looking to get an expansion bid off the ground, you could do A LOT worse than adding me to your roster.

EXPERIENCE
Few players have played more games of qootball and, as we all know, experience is IMPORTANT when the pressure is on. It's IMPORTANT.

ONE REASON NOT TO

IT'S POINTLESS
I have no interest in leaving the Demons and will probably not reply to your message.

What about some innocent ******* dick pics?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back