• Kate

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Strings

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Soze

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You should invite Kate to get a bigfooty account so we can have some constructive conservation with out character limits.
She already has an account here

Posts under the username Ochre

Am I the only one who think Keys and Fivey are really pathetic the way they carry on, on twitter?

Who gives a s**t how long someone is out for, or if they're on an injury list?
How does is affect your life?

Most of the content the team puts out is fairly decent this year, I can only imagine how annoying it must be to answer your little questions all the time.

Am I the only one who think Keys and Fivey are really pathetic the way they carry on, on twitter?

Most of the content the team puts out is fairly decent this year, I can only imagine how annoying it must be to answer your little questions all the time.

I think its pathetic that in this day and age the people running the media department can't keep a simple list updated.

Club is paid for by the members, so if the members wants better PR then they damn well should deliver it.

tenor.gif

I don't do Twitter but all power to those that want to ask the hard (easy answered) questions of the club.
Seems they don't just do closed training sessions but are branching out to closed media and social media sessions as well.
Keep asking and haranguing them please. Maybe someone will crack.
More copied posts would be good to please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the injury list shouldn't be released at all and the only reason it is is to keep the bookies happy. Players medical history is no ones business except the team Doctor and the coach.

Agree that most of the content the club puts out is fine. On balance the social media group does a good job even if the content is generally written through a rose coloured prism as you'd expect from a clubs media department

Their blind spot though is injuries and in particular the injury list. Now, to be fair to the media department the problems here stem from the administration/football department that don't allow everything to be released

The club releases a weekly injury report as part of an AFL requirement to keep fans informed and it's puzzling that they choose to exclude rookie listed players on it for whatever reason

Now it's not life and death and I dare say most fans aren't interested but some of us are and all I'm asking is they keep us informed.

Watson, who's been the catalyst for the latest exchange, had been in very good form and many people were asking him to be in the side unaware he was injured. Simply including him on the injury list would help that

It's unprofessional and is part of a wider problem with a club that doesn't engage it's fan base all that well

If they're getting annoyed at answering simple questions then they can be avoided by providing basic info. And I suggest if you asked the media people they'd want all players, including rookies, to be on the injury list

I think the injury list shouldn't be released at all and the only reason it is is to keep the bookies happy. Players medical history is no ones business except the team Doctor and the coach.
Rubbish

It's a multi-million dollar professional sport and there's no reason why supporters don't deserve to be kept abreast of why a player(s) isn't playing and how long it is until they might return

I have no problems with recovery times on injury lists not moving, as it's not like injuries and recovery are on a linear scale. There can be setbacks, things might not heal as fast as expected, time is required to build fitness, etc, etc.

But the type of injury and a rough guide to how long they are out for should be known

Back