• Kate

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Strings

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Soze

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine the outrage if that caption was posted by a male social media manager about one of the AFLW players sitting half naked in a pool
And why is there no white history month?

Imagine the outrage if that caption was posted by a male social media manager about one of the AFLW players sitting half naked in a pool

#putyourtitsout

lay off the drinks fossil. Statements like that and "show us your gash" are very offensive terms today.
You say that like I care

Also, I'm not drinking

The club has improved it's interaction with fans in recent years, but not releasing injury information about rookie listed players is incredibly s**t.

A fair chunk of fans ("don't kick backwards ", "who was that too?", "who is number 5?") would have no idea who is even on our rookie list, so the ones punished are the ones that actually give a s**t about the club and take interest in players beyond just NicNat and JK.

The last rookie listed player to be poached, to my knowledge, was Mummy and that's when the Swans had COLA. So being secretive about them makes no sense at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the injury list shouldn't be released at all and the only reason it is is to keep the bookies happy. Players medical history is no ones business except the team Doctor and the coach.

The bookies would simply offer a worse price on the market to protect them against uncertainty. So in reality it's the average fan who had the occasional bet, without any inside knowledge, that benefits.

The bookies would simply offer a worse price on the market to protect them against uncertainty. So in reality it's the average fan who had the occasional bet, without any inside knowledge, that benefits.
They would still get stung no matter what price is on offer.

She is instructed to be rude to passionate fans so they leave and so they get more useless baby Boomers as full members, thus the clubs plan to get Masten to 750 games stays unchallenged.
Yes because if there's one thing older members love it's the fringe midfielder with tattoos and a man bun.

Go Team Fivey/Keys. I found their secrecy around JLT squads baffling and pointless too, refusing to confirm players left out of final squads even though they'd been left in Perth.

Back