Fixture 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

we built our new training ground lathlain park to be identical to the G
One of each from memory - 1 x exact shape of MCG and 1 x PS.

edit: picture from the development plan map attached.

Attachments

• xLPMP,P20overview_JPG_pagespeed_ic_tDh9uspy1i.jpg
    xLPMP,P20overview_JPG_pagespeed_ic_tDh9uspy1i.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Vic bias is crazy in this draw. Because the shitty vic teams cant bring in a crowd at home to interstate teams we get sent all over Australia? I understand our fixture is a bit out of whack due to the foot bridge but no National TV games of the new stadium? You have to be joking? That’s a joke for sponsorship and for those of us that don’t live in WA. Questions have to be asked?

Vic bias is back in vogue. It's a retro thing, I think. Like how these days I'm playing a mini SNES for the all the retro goodness of my childhood - Vic bias is back in a big way. Footscray and Richmond winning flags only fuels it. Totally retro.

But yeah, don't even bother with the main board these days. It's always been somewhat trash, but the Vic bias is in full retro mode so you just gotta have a case of IDGAFitis.

Good start in terms of home game. 7 of first 11 in Perth. Opposition to start is a pretty mixed bag.

Brutal mid season. Rounds 7 to 16 play 7 of 9 finalists and one of the non finalists is Hawthorn.

Easy run home. Only 1 finalist in the last 7 being Port Adelaide whom we'd back ourselves against in Adelaide.

Good start in terms of home game. 7 of first 11 in Perth. Opposition to start is a pretty mixed bag.

Brutal mid season. Rounds 7 to 16 play 7 of 9 finalists and one of the non finalists is Hawthorn.

Easy run home. Only 1 finalist in the last 7 being Port Adelaide whom we'd back ourselves against in Adelaide.
Can see us going anywhere between 10-15 wins next year. Our away fixtures are relatively easy so if we could win 6 games of Syd, GWS, Adelaide, Carl, Coll, Haw, NM, Port, BL, WB, win both derbies, and then win 6-7 home games against Syd, Ess, Gee, GWS, GC, Melb, Port, Rich, Stk, WB, that'll have us on between 14-15 wins which would've been enough to place us 3rd-7th this year. Really hoping we manage to finish top 6 so we can see the stadium in full flight for a night final, the atmosphere would be incredible.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/925995562628820992

So we offered to buy a home game from the Lions, who are also inconvenienced by the Comm Games. Eagles and Lions reached agreement, took the proposal to the AFL, who then decided the sold home game would be between Gold Coast and Fremantle.

Thanks again you campaigners.

So we offered to buy a home game from the Lions, who are also inconvenienced by the Comm Games. Eagles and Lions reached agreement, took the proposal to the AFL, who then decided the sold home game would be between Gold Coast and Fremantle.

This is beyond a joke. Some noise has to be made about this tampering from the AFL

That can't be right, we wouldn't be that bold. Freo is out Eagleing us now, didn't you hear?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a game they would have won anyway had it been at GC, and its so early on in the season they wont really reap any benefit from having an extra home game... it sucks we werent chosen but what's the big deal? We should be raging at getting a FOX exclusive Sunday arvo game where we cant show off the lights as our first game... why cant we move that game time forward?

Its a game they would have won anyway had it been at GC, and its so early on in the season they wont really reap any benefit from having an extra home game... it sucks we werent chosen but what's the big deal? We should be raging at getting a FOX exclusive Sunday arvo game where we cant show off the lights as our first game... why cant we move that game time forward?

We thought our game at Metricon last year was a pencilled-in win as well.

Yep the corrupt AFL clearly wants the dockers to do better than us. How the * they couldn't give us an extra home game too to be fair. I'd love to see a distance travelled list for all clubs. We were on the top last year.

Yep the corrupt AFL clearly wants the dockers to do better than us. How the **** they couldn't give us an extra home game too to be fair. I'd love to see a distance travelled list for all clubs. We were on the top last year.

They travel in the pre-season but in saying that they could easily send all the kids over instead.

Yep the corrupt AFL clearly wants the dockers to do better than us. How the **** they couldn't give us an extra home game too to be fair. I'd love to see a distance travelled list for all clubs. We were on the top last year.
We top the list without fail every single year, and it seems collingwood is always at the bottom. You'd think from time to time Freo would top the list and another Melbourne team would be at the bottom, it's almost like the AFL tries to manufacture outcomes...

Don't forget GC have a new coach and sometimes with a new coach the players go all out and bear in mind Freo are no world beaters!

I heard that Rosich & Gill are pretty palsy and Gil would probably have loved to have given Freo the first game but realised it was our turn so has gone all out for Freo in other areas, eg first night game, giving them an extra home game against GC etc. etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back