Fixture Fixture 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Green

All Australian
Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
You go there for the delicious food right?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Well, it all depends on what you want in your pre-game entertainment? The complimentary beer nuts taste the same at The Precinct mind you, so I can't use that as the reason.
And by the way, I don't attend the football with my wife :think:

SaintsSeptember

Hall of Famer
Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Well, it all depends on what you want in your pre-game entertainment? The complimentary beer nuts taste the same at The Precinct mind you, so I can't use that as the reason.
And by the way, I don't attend the football with my wife :think:

Phhht . I would never be seen in such an establishment.

But if you see someone that looks like this , he might be up for a chat about Cooper Sharman before the next live show.
fun-fake-mask-lisolated-on-white-background-picture-id145918107

Jack Green

All Australian
Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda

But if you see someone that looks like this , he might be up for a chat about Cooper Sharman before the next live show.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:Mobile phones and social media have a lot to answer for don't they?? Hard to plead the 5th amendment when someone's taken your picture and posted it on facebook. Could be few Groucho Marx disguises at the bar at the Royal methinks :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad