Fixture Fixture 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know what all the stages of grief are, but i'm at the one we're i'm we're out of the spotlight
I am totally at acceptance; we’re unprecedented level of bad, we will likely not win a game, this may have dire ramifications for the club. There’s nothing that we as a support base can do.

I am totally at acceptance; we’re unprecedented level of bad, we will likely not win a game, this may have dire ramifications for the club. There’s nothing that we as a support base can do.
i think there's different definitions of "unprecedented bad".

we're in the 'worst team in history for 4 years' category.
but is that worse than not winning a flag for over 50 years?
Or not even winning a final for 20 years?

Is it a fair assumption that the final replacement game will be the dogs round 23 game?

Is it a fair assumption that the final replacement game will be the dogs round 23 game?
If we are going to have replacement games can we please not have the Bummers as one of them. Its just to hard to get good seats due to the large membership base. Have us play them as our home game along with the Pies and the Cats. Our replacement games could be any of the other clubs at Marvel or MCG. Tigers, Blues, Doggies, Dees, Hawks and Saints were seating is easier to aquire..Surely it cant be that hard to fix.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back