News Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess actually having a playing emergency is gonna be kinda key over the next few weeks too, right? Going to have NFI who may or may not suit up and play on a Tuesday when the round starts on a Thursday.
Gonna be selection carnage 7 days a week for three weeks. Probably worth holding off trading until well into the round if possible to cover unexpected OUTs

Yes, avoid if possible.
Agreed, but when it's best 18 during bye rounds we might just end up with everyone playing on the field anyway, so the E loopholes are less relevant. Captains loophole a different matter as you need a guaranteed donut on-field

Can the good folk at Supercoach please tell us what the intentions will be for Round 18?

Additional trade(s) for this round?
What about the timing of SC finals?

Has anyone managed to discern exactly when the round lockouts will end/begin? Team announcements? Apologies if it has been established.
Round lockouts will being when the ball is bounced on the final game of the round
Round lockouts will end approx. 90 minutes after the final game of the round.
No news on team announcements yet, but you can bet they'll be 24 hours prior and that's it - just to really screw us over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fixture Round 10 - Round 12
View attachment 916933 View attachment 917001

Key:
Game 1/Game 2/Game 3/Game 4 = Day of the month the game is played
Break = time between the two games
BYE = Do you really need an explanation?
The addition of that fixture analysis is pointless. From a SC perspective, who cares which teams they play. The Bulldogs are the #1 winners in SC terms, not the brutal losers.

Melb: They do play early in two rounds, but in Round 11 the opening game between Port-Richmond starts at 4:35pm AEST, meaning the following days’ 22s won’t be available at partial lockout.

What in god's name does that mean? The final 22 for a Sunday game will be announced before 4:35pm on Saturday.

Melb: They do play early in two rounds, but in Round 11 the opening game between Port-Richmond starts at 4:35pm AEST, meaning the following days’ 22s won’t be available at partial lockout.

What in god's name does that mean? The final 22 for a Sunday game will be announced before 4:35pm on Saturday.

It means that the first game of the round will be played before the other games team sheets are announced.

It means that the first game of the round will be played before the other games team sheets are announced.
No it won't.

The final 22 for a Sunday game will be announced before 4:35pm on Saturday.

I see. Yes, you are correct for the sunday games.
Yeah, well that's what he's talking about in his statement, Melbourne. Doesn't make sense.

in Round 11 the opening game between Port-Richmond starts at 4:35pm AEST, meaning the following days’ 22s won’t be available at partial lockout.

Yeah, well that's what he's talking about in his statement, Melbourne. Doesn't make sense.

in Round 11 the opening game between Port-Richmond starts at 4:35pm AEST, meaning the following days’ 22s won’t be available at partial lockout.

I can see how he could have come to that conclusion if he instinctively assumed that the opening game was being played on a Thursday at 4.35pm instead of Saturday 4.35. I assumed the same thing until I double checked. Can't remember the last time a Round started on a Sat arvo.

Gawn gets Goldy and Grundy back to back in R11 and 12.
Easy for me to say as I started him but I’d be considering whether it’s worth bringing him in at his current price. With this run of condensed games all players will tire and likely have a down game. There’s a very good chance Gawn will come down in price. Just look at Neale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back