News Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we stack our benches because of the compressed fixture with teams likely to utilize their entire roster etc or focus on upgrading on-field and don't worry about the benches because surely SC will go to Best18 every week once everyone starts copping 2-3 doughnuts every week and 90% of SCs give up and abandon their teams?

Melb and bombers already had there bye.
Interesting

giphy.gif

So do we stack our benches because of the compressed fixture with teams likely to utilize their entire roster etc or focus on upgrading on-field and don't worry about the benches because surely SC will go to Best18 every week once everyone starts copping 2-3 doughnuts every week and 90% of SCs give up and abandon their teams?
You can't stack benches with rookies, they'll be rotated due to the heavy playing schedule

Gotta say, I have no clue how to play this .....because it'll change every two weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think we just go about it as normal.

Probably best 18 is the way forward. Either stack your team and get 18 of the best premo’s followed by rookies or go the traditional 22 guns (with lesser premo’s) and have 4 scores drop out each week.

I know which route I’ll be taking and it’s getting 22 guys with 4 scores to drop out per week. Think with the fixturing normal SC weeks are still attainable but the rolling lockouts are gonna cook us all. Hope they install a reverse trade filter for guys that haven’t played yet within the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back