Fixture Throwback.

Remove this Banner Ad

I like what they are doing, to fill in the time during this break. Playing old school classic games from the opposition who we would be playing.

This week is the Geelong game in 2015, where cats only won by 9.
But here is a nice play

I was hoping they would show the one from 2014.

I’m watching it now and Tape/Gorringe aside Even without The Little Wierdo that campaigner from Melbourne Mr Superannuation Top Up Rocket Eade had a pretty good list to work with and totally blew it.
Very annoying watching it.

Can I just say Mr Bods why do you hate Eade?

There has been one time I have had tears about a person leaving a club and that was when Rocket got sacked. I was in tears. He was a genuine nice bloke. Dew is without a doubt a better person for us at this time however Eade was still a good person.

There has been one time I have had tears about a person leaving a club and that was when Rocket got sacked. I was in tears. He was a genuine nice bloke. Dew is without a doubt a better person for us at this time however Eade was still a good person.

He turned up to a Members Night before a game was played and talked us down.
Then after game 1 went on Vic TV and talked us down
I went to training and continually saw him not interacting with the players.
I saw talented players lose skills.
He smelled of a lack of passion.
He immediately covered his bum for failure by instilling a narrative of failure into the club. It became a self fulfilling prophecy.
Our team went from being fun to watch under McKenna to being pure granite

And in the end after he left he admitted openly that he shouldn’t have taken the job, his heart was not fully invested.

He had a list that could’ve been pretty good even when GAJ was out and they were tripe under his superannuation top up coaching.

Last edited:

His communication and treatment of players was primative and barbaric. Didn't have a full grasp of the modern game. Everything was Rockets way or not at all. Had the staff at his disposal at times to assist with progress, did not utilise. Then when s**t got bad would throw said staff under the bus.

His communication and treatment of players was primative and barbaric. Didn't have a full grasp of the modern game. Everything was Rockets way or not at all. Had the staff at his disposal at times to assist with progress, did not utilise. Then when s**t got bad would throw said staff under the bus.
This hurts my soul to read...

If I had one.

This weekend.

I hope its the one from 2018. But it won't be if they're going from whose home game it is and if they want to correspond to that.

Fox footy's one is one from 2011 where we lost by like 80 points. No idea why they choose that. Even that really wet game would've been cool if it couldn't be 2018.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back