Fixture Throwback.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone remember why Bennell was given a club imposed 5 game suspension in 2011?

He spent numerous weeks playing for the reserves team and returned to the seniors team for their round 11 clash against the West Coast Eagles in Perth. Bennell would then skip a compulsory training session by staying in Perth longer than allowed by the club. He was once again dropped from the team. He showed enough in the reserves to earn a recall to the seniors team in round 15 but the Sun's leadership group did not allow him back into the team.

On right now.
Fremantle v Gold Coast, 3.20pm AEST

Do we go back to last season, when the Suns held on for an exciting three-point win? Or back to 2012, when the Dockers withheld the chances of a huge upset to narrowly escape with the points?

Looks like its the 2012 game. On the AFL App.

Mr Bods I see Hayden Jolly played 43 games at Glenelg and then was playing for Prince Alfred Old Collegians from about 2015/6 which must be a second or third tier league in SA.

He showed he could find the ball ok in his short time in the AFL.

On right now.
Fremantle v Gold Coast, 3.20pm AEST

Do we go back to last season, when the Suns held on for an exciting three-point win? Or back to 2012, when the Dockers withheld the chances of a huge upset to narrowly escape with the points?

Looks like its the 2012 game. On the AFL App.
It makes me sad watching Harley absolutely rip that game apart, such a wasted talent

Where everyone wins this weekend.

FULL SCHEDULE (All times AEST)

THURSDAY 16 APRIL

5pm: GOLD COAST beat Richmond (Round 16, 2012)

7:30pm: ESSENDON beat Adelaide (Preliminary Final, 1993)

9:30pm: FREMANTLE beat Geelong (Qualifying Final, 2013)

Because I’m from a bit of a more indifferent AFL background (mind you I played 3 seasons of Country League as an adult) prior to The Suns I’m working my way through the 50/50. Just hit the halfway mark. 25 down and 25 to go.
I think it will help my depth of knowledge and future contributions but I’ll be honest I’m starting to struggle with this project now.

Because I’m from a bit of a more indifferent AFL background (mind you I played 3 seasons of Country League as an adult) prior to The Suns I’m working my way through the 50/50. Just hit the halfway mark. 25 down and 25 to go.
I think it will help my depth of knowledge and future contributions but I’ll be honest I’m starting to struggle with this project now.
I would skip to the top 12. Most of the older games probably don't stand up now besides the absolute classics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

today

5pm AEST – Round 7, 2011: Gold Coast 18.16 (124) defeated Brisbane 17.14 (116)

The first ever QClash turned into a final quarter shootout at the Gabba back in 2011. After Brisbane had fought back from 27 points down at half-time, the hosts just couldn't quite claim the lead. A tense final term included 11 goals between the two sides, with Jared Brennan and Nathan Krakouer ultimately guiding the younger Gold Coast home.

Stats stars: Jared Brennan (30 disposals, 14 clearances), Nathan Krakouer (16 disposals, five goals), Daniel Rich (26 disposals, three goals), Ashley McGrath (15 disposals, six goals)

Just watching on Kayo - our win against Richmond where our god Karmichael Hunt kicked the winner. My question is what happened to the Cannon ? He was pretty reliable then fell behind Kolo? and what happened from there? . Still getting games at Port so surely he ain't fully useless?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back