Fixture Throwback.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watching on Kayo - our win against Richmond where our god Karmichael Hunt kicked the winner. My question is what happened to the Cannon ? He was pretty reliable then fell behind Kolo? and what happened from there? . Still getting games at Port so surely he ain't fully useless?
Barely played at all last year. Good kick but not a lot of other traits. Used to have electric speed but you never see him use it for some reason.

Barely played at all last year. Good kick but not a lot of other traits. Used to have electric speed but you never see him use it for some reason.
I think he takes a while to get going.
Not an acceleration type guy.
Dont reckon his speed over 20 would be that high, but would be a pretty fast 100-200m runner.
Not as useful in AFL.

That was airing when I was having dinner at TGI this evening. I briefly glanced at it. Was the first quarter. But I've seen it before, no need to go through that torture.

I watched it and to be honest the only thing that was missing was pressure port really let us stay in the game.. if harbrow Hanley and a couple of other more senior players were there the score line would be different imo

I watched it and to be honest the only thing that was missing was pressure port really let us stay in the game.. if harbrow Hanley and a couple of other more senior players were there the score line would be different imo
Also whether it was the situation, but clearly their heads weren't in the game. They weren't switched on at all.

Gcs v WCE draw from 2015 currently on fox footy

Pretty good competitive team
4 Martin
13 Boston (sub)
17 May
12 Day
22 Nicholls
42 Saad
8 Russell
7 Malceski
19 Lynch
32 matera