Poll FJGD Awards 2018 - Part One, POTY, DOTY & MIMP Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

FJGD Awards 2018
Poster of the Year, Design of the Year and Most Improved Nominations

First of all, Happy New Year and Happy New Forum everyone! With the new year ahead, it's time to honour those who have made a positive contribution to the Footy Jumpers and Graphic Design board over the last twelve months.

For the Poster of the Year, Design of the Year & Most Improved Member awards, we will have a period where everyone can anonymously PM their nominations to me for both awards, with up to three nominees for each. Please PM these nominations to me by Friday, January 4th, 5pm AWST and I will put up the thread that evening with all of the nominees.

Poster of the Year is awarded to the poster the FJGD community deems to have made the most positive contribution to the forum over the past twelve months, be it with designs, content or activity. Past winners include Mero, El_Scorcho & Freight Train. You may nominate up to three choices.

Design of the Year is a new award for this year and is for the best design seen in either a competition, portfolio or workshop during 2018. You may nominate up to three choices.

Most Improved Member is awarded to the poster the FJGD community deems to have made the most significant improvements over the past twelve months, be it with designs, content or activity. Past winners include Bacon Warrior, NM_Mitchell, Spanna_, fancyscum & Barrybran.

Happy voting, everyone!​

Going to extend the nominations for these three awards out until after NAFL is complete. Pretty flat out for the next week or so with work, plus bit of a conflict of interest when a number of the designs still in NAFL have been nominated for the DOTY award.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back