Vote for your favourite competition in 2018

• COTY - Cross Code Rugby Challenge (CCRC) - craegus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

FJGD Awards 2018
Competition of the Year

First of all, Happy New Year and Happy New Forum everyone! With the new year ahead, it's time to honour those who have made a positive contribution to the Footy Jumpers and Graphic Design board over the last twelve months.

For the Competition of the Year award, this will be awarded to the best competition, determined by the FJGD Community. There will be two seperate COTY awards presented this year, one for standard competitions and one for weekly competitions. If a competition has a seperate cup competition, this falls under the banner of the main competition.

Do not vote for yourself, and you may vote for up to three options in the standard competition of the year, and one option in the weekly competition of the year.

255_1423444445l.jpg

Competition of the Year 2018

National Australian Football League (NAFL) - E92_ & Freight Train
National Australian Football League Reserves (NAFLR) - Freight Train & Bacon Warrior
T20 Australia (T20A) - Freight Train, magpienato & caloschwaby
Asia N' Africa League - Again
Fédération Internationale des Règles Australiennes (FIRA) - fancyscum
BigFooty Olympics - Andonis1997 & Spanna_
Football League of Oceania (FLO) - El_Scorcho
FJGD World Cup - fancyscum
Canadian American Premiership (Can-Am) - craegus
Australian Basketball Association (ABA) - El_Scorcho
Cross Code Rugby Challenge (CCRC) - craegus

255_1423444445l.jpg

Weekly Competition of the Year 2018

I̶f̶ IT'S A̶i̶n̶'̶t̶ BROKE D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ FIX IT! - cannavo
"What If" Wednesdays -
cannavo
Clubs Encounters of the Third Kits -
cannavo

While it's hard to compete with the NAFL at this level, i'd like to specifically thank fancyscum for his effort in both of the competitions he's run this year.

The update to FIRA with the cool graphics and bright colours gave that competition a huge boost IMO and I really appreciated the effort put in. Then the WC comp was just a cool, perfectly timed comp that we all had a great time with.

While it's hard to compete with the NAFL at this level, i'd like to specifically thank fancyscum for his effort in both of the competitions he's run this year.

The update to FIRA with the cool graphics and bright colours gave that competition a huge boost IMO and I really appreciated the effort put in. Then the WC comp was just a cool, perfectly timed comp that we all had a great time with.
Cheers man, was certainly made better with your updated fira logo!

We have winners for the Competition and Weekly Competition of the Year awards. For another year running, the National Australian Football League (NAFL) picks up the honours (well done to E92_) , whilst cannavo takes out the WCOTY award for the Clubs Encounters of the Third Kits competition.

Badges will be updated at some point in the next couple of weeks. :)

Well, I have to thank the voters (albeit the only way for me to lose was to suspend my account :p)
Clubs Encounters has brought out some real beauties from new and old users but what I'm really looking forward to is more weekly comps because WIW has 11 weeks left and CEOTTK has 9 weeks left. Who knows I may come up with another one or one comes out of nowhere and takes the forum by storm.
Huge 2019 to unfold, let's keep it up :thumbsu:

Back