Poll FJGD Awards 2020 - POTY, MIMP & DOTY Nominations

1609254379271.png

1609254383595.png

1609254387330.png

FJGD Board Awards 2020
POTY, MIMP & DOTY

Hi all!

Welcome to the FJGD Board Awards for 2020. This thread is for voting in the Poster of the Year, Most Improved Poster and Design of the Year categories.

The first stage requires board members to nominate their preferred candidates for each category. Each member can give up to three nominations in each category. You may do so by posting in the thread below, or if you'd prefer, you can keep your nominations anonymous by PMing me. I'll keep the nominations open for a week, and the polls will go up in the new year.

Please keep in mind that previous winners of the POTY award are no longer eligible to receive the award again. Previous winners are:

Smeagle
Mero
El_Scorcho
Freight Train
fancyscum
cannavo

Get your nominations in, cobbers!​

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
MIMP: Fizzler for the massive glow up in the NAFL, Caloschwaby for how he's driven forward his templates in a new an interesting way.

POTY: Craegus. I think he's the obvious name missing from the HoF, so this is partly for his body of work over more than a decade, but he's at his absolute best at the moment, still running a great major comp and a consistent high level threat in every comp he enters. Belongs in the Hall.

When's voting for this coming up?

Sorry for the wait, I’ve put this off for a few weeks due to a personal matter, so probably towards the end of January.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
DOTY nominations

Can Am
LA Bears home

FLO
Denmark FC home
Racing Club Auckland home

NAFL
Harbour City Storm home

MSFL
Brighton Buoys home
Bentleigh Ducks (Ochre-off) 😉

Awards will go up tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay guys, been through an extremely rough month personally and have barely touched my computer outside of work.

Awards will go up tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay guys, been through an extremely rough month personally and have barely touched my computer outside of work.

I did like the cheeky like from magpienato but again delayed with the lockdown as I’m working from home which has meant taking the WiFi card out of my computer and putting it into my work one.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
I did like the cheeky like from magpienato but again delayed with the lockdown as I’m working from home which has meant taking the WiFi card out of my computer and putting it into my work one.
Oh I genuinely didn't notice it was from Saturday haha
It's all good no hurry big dawg.

Back