AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
FOTY.png

FJGD Board Awards 2019
Folio Of The Year

Hi all!

Welcome to the FGJD Board Awards for 2019. This thread is for voting in the Folio of the Year category.

I've been through all of the folios presented over the course of 2019, and taken the liberty of shortlisting only those which are either finished or have significant progress made. Click on the title to be taken straight to the folio if you feel the need for a refresher.

Each member can give up to three votes. Please do not vote for yourself.

Nominations are:

AFL 1995: Clash/Secondary Guernseys - cannavo
AFL 1997: Leading Into The 21st Century - cottoneyeYeo
AFL Blueprint 2023: A National League For The Future - Red Crow
AFL Heritage Round by Zooper Dooper - Zooper Dooper
AFL x NBL - muggsy26
Association-Australian Rules Crossover - WhyAlwaysMe
Cazaly Classics Series 2 and Scanlens/Stimorol/Select Archive - mfcrox
Conference AFL - _Damo_
Cricket Australia | A 2020 Vision - Freight Train
Future Of The AFL (2050) - jmac91
MLS By DCF - _Damo_
My AFL Alternative History - New Millennium, New History! - jmac91
NBL 19/20 - muggsy26
NFA - National Football Association - exile
Port Adelaide Logo Refresh - Dylan8
Rugby World Cup Australia x Asics - The Victorian
South Australian Premier League - _Damo_
USAFL - _Damo_

Lets get the votes rolling in!​

I seriously hope everyone visits each thread, and just doesn't settle for 'oh I know that poster! *click*'. So so much quality, three votes wasn't enough :(

It took quite a while to go through all the folios from the last twelve months, but it was a great reminder of some of the insane quality put out over the last year. There were a few beauties as well which I unfortunately had to omit because there was only a couple of posts.

We had a tie with 15 minutes to go, but a final vote at the death has seen cannavo take out the Folio Of The Year with his outstanding AFL 1995 Secondary/Clash Guernseys portfolio!

Congratulations cannavo!!

Commiserations to Freight Train for getting so close with his brilliant Cricket Australia folio. And well done to all other nominees. We had a great spread of voting across all the folios, highlighting the great work produced by many members on the board. Here's to a great 2020 of folios!

12-13
13-14
15-15
16-16
then at the death, THIS!
jontron-no-*******-way.png
Boy oh boy wowee! Well the portfolio wouldn't be possible if it weren't for a user posting a wool tigers guernsey somewhere being the perfect thing to photoshop into those creations who've caught the eyes of luckily enough people here. Hey I might use it again this year.... #totallynotexploitingthat90svibe*cough*cough*
Huge thanks to those who commented on, reacted to and voted for my portfolio. I enjoyed turning that one top into multiple designs with that realistic look, 90's feel and that others enjoyed viewing them too.
Commiserations Freight Train such a clean, crisp and bold set of cricket designs worthy of a real life adaptation, shame this wasn't a draw.
Big ups to everyone else, it just gets better and better each year, keep that s**t up!!

Back