Discussion FJGD Hall of Fame - Class of 2021

iBSE2c3.png

CLASS OF 2021

Sorry for the delayed nature of this - I want to come up with a good excuse but really this is just who I am as a person. Anyway, on top of Craegus receiving an induction automatically through a long deserved POTY win, who coincidentally I would have been inducting anyway, this year I will be inducting four members of the FJGD community into the Hall of Fame, as well as elevating one existing Hall of Famer to Legend Status.

The FJGD Hall of Fame recognises the long term contribution of members to this board across a number of different facets, whether that be through discussions, competitions, designs or just being an all-round top cobber. I was going to write speeches but I suck at speeches, so I will let all of you congratulate them yourselves.

So, without further ado, this is your Hall of Fame class of 2021!

Gibbsy

Dylan8

lmach

Bacon Warrior

...and being elevated to Legend Status...

El_Scorcho

I hope everyone can get around and join me in congratulating our newest Hall of Famers, all of whom have had a massive impact on the FJGD community for a number of years, and whose impact has made the board what it is today.

Excellent HOF Class, lmach set the bar really high a long time ago and his excellence pushed everyone to develop themselves further. Similar case with Scorch who has been one of my favourite posters for a long time and one of my greatest helpers in my time here, being particularly helpful with my NAFL entry last year. Bacon Warrior too has been a long time great designer and great poster on the board, his portfolios are fantastic and never fail to amaze me. Gibbsy has of course been a mod for near on a decade now and a great bloke in general on here, really nice to everyone while enforcing rules fairly which is all you could ever ask for in a mod. And Dylan is Dylan #dylansocks

Great idea Fruit Tree, those are some big names that are extremely talented, intelligent and very worthy of recognition!

Nice to see Dylan8 there too.

Back