Competition FJGD Footy Tipping + Jumper Tipping 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Tipping 2017

ID 1331
Password fjgd17

-------------------------------

Jumper Tipping 2017

Okay, so we are back for 2017. And with a new batch of posters in, I love to see them take part in this years edition.

So the rules from last season are:
1. Deadline of 6pm Melbourne time for Thursday and Friday games, 12pm Melbourne for Saturday and Sunday games, 12pm Melbourne time for Monday day games, and 6pm Melbourne time for Monday night games.
2. A point will be scored for each correct jumper and shorts combination guessed correctly. And if you do not tip, you will score 2 less than the lowest score for that round.
3. When tipping, you must enter your BigFooty username, passcode, and Attempt number each time you tip. The passcode will be sent to you via PM. And you have a maximum of 3 attempts allowed.
3.1 As for those tipping in the PM, please only use the PM I sent up for you. And the thumbs can be retrieved from the website.

And a new rule for this season:
1. If a one-off jumper is announced during the week, people will only have to correctly tip the one-off jumper AFTER it's been posted in the weekly jumper thread. For example, if it announced that Carlton are going to wear a heritage jumper on Wednesday night, all tips after this time must mention the heritage jumper. Any tips prior to this announcement and will be given correctly if a home jumper is mentioned.

I hope that makes sense.

If there are any other rules or suggestions please let me know ASAP, I would like to trial it out during pre-season, before going to the real thing.

We will be using a new website this season, a link to it is here : www.bfjt.wordpress.com

I will need some help creating the new thumbs for this season, a full list of new thumbs will be made later. Alternatively, you can check the website to see what kits are missing.

I am yet to make the registration form, so please be patient on that front.

If there's anything I missed, please let me know and I will add it.

Last edited:
From what I gathered in the OP, you just gotta tip which jumper/shorts combination every team will be wearing every round?

Lions Clash
vNLktEe.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the home peril uses royal shorts. Haven't seen anything about the yellow shorts.
That's just used as a precautionary.
I think the home peril uses royal shorts. Haven't seen anything about the yellow shorts.
It's not on the voting sheet though.
For West Coast it'll be:
Home / Navy
Royal / Royal
Royal / White
Clash / Royal (as suggested by TFT)
Clash / White
Was going by last year's jumper that they wear white shorts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back