Competition FJGD Jumper Tipping + BigFooty Footy Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice little buffer growing there! Hopefully I can keep it up.

Is that timestamp WA time akkaps? Cos I defnitely only just saw that 100th game jumper about ten mins before the 12pm lockout. I was on my lunch break on Saturday when I saw the white ribbon thing posted and went looking for confirmation. I couldn't see anything but I found info on the 100th game so quickly changed to that.
Maybe? Not sure. I opened the spreadsheet while in Penang, so it maybe. I think I may have to edit the leaderboard abit.

Arrrgh sorry Harry I didn't even see that! I was just genuinely curious. I just looked at the bottom and thought everyone got in on time so I wasn't dobbing anyone in. :(
I wasn't really expecting to get the points anyway, and after Prison bar Pete picked up a miscalculation in his favour a couple of weeks back I thought it was the right thing to do.

I wasn't really expecting to get the points anyway, and after Prison bar Pete picked up a miscalculation in his favour a couple of weeks back I thought it was the right thing to do.
You're a gentleman Harry :thumbsu:
I reckon I've got an incorrect bonus point akkaps for my Hawthorn selection; please correct. Thanks.
A forgettable round for me in the tips too - only 3 right :'(. Looking forward to 2017!

You're a gentleman Harry :thumbsu:
I reckon I've got an incorrect bonus point akkaps for my Hawthorn selection; please correct. Thanks.
A forgettable round for me in the tips too - only 3 right :'(. Looking forward to 2017!
*. I wish I was better at this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VOVGGW.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back