Podcast FJGD Podcast: Episode #1 (TheLoungeLizard, Red Crow, Freight Train, Andonis1997, Michaels)

TheLoungeLizard

The world's most handsome man
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, New York Yankees
Thread starter #1
Hey everyone,

In the words of Paul Roos... "Here it is!"

The first FJGD Board Podcast, brought to you by Bigfooty, footyjumpers.com and Michaels.

We discuss Nike, templates, fabrics, historical jumpers, themed jumpers and much, much more!

Don't forget to listen to Red Crows big bombshell!

Our apologies for the duration, we hope if you all like it and want another to reign it in and have some targeted episodes with key people!

Please your feedback is most welcomed!

Freight Train Andonis1997 Red Crow Michaels

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17814258

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbsy

AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester City, Victory, Cavs
Moderator #3
10 mins in. Really liking it even though we're only up to the intros and I've got another 2 hours to go. I'm keen to jump on next ep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbsy

AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester City, Victory, Cavs
Moderator #12
Yeah, Geordie originally, I've lost the thickness of the accent (and moved about so I have a blended accent)

How did you expect me to sound? Haha
Like a Tigers supporter I guess :drunk:

I'm probably two thirds of the way through the podcast now. Obvs it's a pilot ep but I reckon if it was condensed ever so slightly (just removing the 3-4 second bits of dead air when no one knows if they should be speaking) and also that weird clicking sound that happens throughout the background of most of it (people typing?) then it would be a great improvement. The actual content is the best part though and I'm loving that. Good work gents.

TheLoungeLizard

The world's most handsome man
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, New York Yankees
Thread starter #13
Like a Tigers supporter I guess :drunk:

I'm probably two thirds of the way through the podcast now. Obvs it's a pilot ep but I reckon if it was condensed ever so slightly (just removing the 3-4 second bits of dead air when no one knows if they should be speaking) and also that weird clicking sound that happens throughout the background of most of it (people typing?) then it would be a great improvement. The actual content is the best part though and I'm loving that. Good work gents.
Blame Freight Train for the typing hahaha

Munners

Debutant
AFL Club
Adelaide
Great episode and I'm sure it will only get better, there's so many members I'd like to hear from particularly the guys with massive collections and some of the stories they might have of their jumpers, oh and almighty Mero of course! I loved all 2 hours of it but that might unable to to replicate in the long run.

Red Crow

Modrarator
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Moderator #22
good to see positive feedback!

I definitely think this will be best served as a 40-60 minutes episode for ongoing shows, there is so much in depth stuff that you can focus on for each episode.

Last night really opened my eyes up!
As a relative ‘outsider’, how did you go with some of the different terms we use here like Ochre, SBS, Tri-panel, Golden Danger, etc?

Top Bottom