Podcast FJGD Podcast: Episode #1 (TheLoungeLizard, Red Crow, Freight Train, Andonis1997, Michaels)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey everyone,

In the words of Paul Roos... "Here it is!"

The first FJGD Board Podcast, brought to you by Bigfooty, footyjumpers.com and Michaels.

We discuss Nike, templates, fabrics, historical jumpers, themed jumpers and much, much more!

Don't forget to listen to Red Crows big bombshell!

Our apologies for the duration, we hope if you all like it and want another to reign it in and have some targeted episodes with key people!

Please your feedback is most welcomed!

Freight Train Andonis1997 Red Crow Michaels

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17814258

Our apologies for the duration, we hope if you all like it and want another to reign it in and have some targeted episodes with key people!
That would be good, get people on who are knowledgeable on certain topics like the Nike saga was discussed in the podcast. Awesome listening atm.

TLL you sound nothing like I expected. British?
Yeah, Geordie originally, I've lost the thickness of the accent (and moved about so I have a blended accent)

How did you expect me to sound? Haha

Yeah, Geordie originally, I've lost the thickness of the accent (and moved about so I have a blended accent)

How did you expect me to sound? Haha

Like a Tigers supporter I guess :drunk:

I'm probably two thirds of the way through the podcast now. Obvs it's a pilot ep but I reckon if it was condensed ever so slightly (just removing the 3-4 second bits of dead air when no one knows if they should be speaking) and also that weird clicking sound that happens throughout the background of most of it (people typing?) then it would be a great improvement. The actual content is the best part though and I'm loving that. Good work gents.

Like a Tigers supporter I guess :drunk:

I'm probably two thirds of the way through the podcast now. Obvs it's a pilot ep but I reckon if it was condensed ever so slightly (just removing the 3-4 second bits of dead air when no one knows if they should be speaking) and also that weird clicking sound that happens throughout the background of most of it (people typing?) then it would be a great improvement. The actual content is the best part though and I'm loving that. Good work gents.
Blame Freight Train for the typing hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there interest in doing another?
Hopefully refined a bit haha

Loved the 2 hour poddie, very entertaining stuff. Reckon you guys need some more regular segments in addition to the mailbag one to keep it interesting each week, but I'm sure you'll be able to develop that over time.

also re my name:

I'm so sorry about the weird clicking, I was working late and doing the podcast at the same time. Even changed keyboards for the quieter typing but the mic still picked it up. :(

Great episode and I'm sure it will only get better, there's so many members I'd like to hear from particularly the guys with massive collections and some of the stories they might have of their jumpers, oh and almighty Mero of course! I loved all 2 hours of it but that might unable to to replicate in the long run.

good to see positive feedback!

I definitely think this will be best served as a 40-60 minutes episode for ongoing shows, there is so much in depth stuff that you can focus on for each episode.

Last night really opened my eyes up!

good to see positive feedback!

I definitely think this will be best served as a 40-60 minutes episode for ongoing shows, there is so much in depth stuff that you can focus on for each episode.

Last night really opened my eyes up!

As a relative ‘outsider’, how did you go with some of the different terms we use here like Ochre, SBS, Tri-panel, Golden Danger, etc?

As a relative ‘outsider’, how did you go with some of the different terms we use here like Ochre, SBS, Tri-panel, Golden Danger, etc?
wont lie, I was frantically typing words into google during a lot of that talk to try and get up to speed ha ha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back