Podcast FJGD Podcast: Episode #1 (TheLoungeLizard, Red Crow, Freight Train, Andonis1997, Michaels)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was this the thread you were talking about Red Crow ? Unfortunately most of the image links are broken but quite a blast from the past.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/create-an-afl-guernsey-round-1.399531/

That was one of the round threads. There was a competition discussion thread and the main thread was this one. I first showed up on page 3, and the comp was first floated on page 8. Same deal though - plenty of broken image links. Man just looking back on it though, that Kerrby was a real jerk.

This is great.
Any way I can get it on my iPhone?
I feel like a proud uncle listening to my younger family members cover themselves in glory.

I've said it before, but if it wasn't for you man, none of this would be here, or at least anywhere near extent that it is now.

I forgot to mention it on the cast (was the second part to my story about you when I was a kid) but it was definitely full circle seeing the updated Ochre on the site. Over a decade later, I fulfilled my offer to help with the site. :D

I've said it before, but if it wasn't for you man, none of this would be here, or at least anywhere near extent that it is now.

I forgot to mention it on the cast (was the second part to my story about you when I was a kid) but it was definitely full circle seeing the updated Ochre on the site. Over a decade later, I fulfilled my offer to help with the site. :D
That was one of my favourite parts

Just a suggestion for future and upcoming podcasts, and I know this was discussed a little in this one. Would it be possible to discuss other sports around the world. For example, if there is a logo change or a one off kit or with the two WCs coming up this year. Also for even further down the track, discussion on board comps like the NAFL, Can-Am, FIRA, etc.

Maybe focus the first 30-35 minutes reviewing the last round and previewing the next round of the AFL, then go onto some of the other stuff. Of course, if theres nothings outside of the AFL that is new, extend the AFL discussion for the hour.

Also, really good pronunciation of my name.

This was great.

Some easy content for me would be to go club by club, discussing current, past and future designs. You can easily spend 15 minutes talking about any club and 1-2 of those an episode will fill time in addition to round updates, guest presenters and other topics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was fantastic, and I'd even be interested in appearing. A thought that just occurred to me, imagine if there were 4-5 episodes with different guests on each one... as a kind of get to know you of the 20 or so most prominent people here (not saying I'm necessarily top 20) :p

Another idea, maybe to overcome what sounded like Skype issues, it might be an idea to get people together in the same room, once in Melbourne, once in Adelaide, once in Perth...? And once in Canada of course...

Another idea, maybe to overcome what sounded like Skype issues, it might be an idea to get people together in the same room, once in Melbourne, once in Adelaide, once in Perth...? And once in Canada of course...
That's something I've thought about, dry hiring a studio for an hour

I'd be down for the Canada one. I'm nowhere near there though.

Yeah sounds fun! Will you shout plane tickets? :p

No plane tickets required. It's one episode featuring people that live in Melbourne only, recorded in Melbourne, a separate one for Perth, etc.

Surely we can sneak in a Geelong-based people episode :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back