Podcast FJGD Podcast: Panellists Wanted

Hey all,

I'm going to put on a podcast about footy jumpers and the big issues we talk about daily on here.

I'm not sure if it'll be a one off or more, but Michaels of the Tigers board/Tigers Podcast will help us out and upload it for us.

So I'm looking for probably 2 guys to come on and be a part of it.

Ideally I would like older heads of the board, those who have been around for a long time and or a moderator, but I'm not going to rule out those who want to be involved either way.

So if you're interested, pop your name down and ill decide from the list.

You will need a Skype connection.

Cheers,
TLL

I think I suggested something like this to Fizzler ages ago but for NAFL. Could be really cool, looking forward to seeing what's produced.
I do recall that suggestion.
FWIW, I’m keen to do it, but time constraints may not allow me to participate

Any specifics as to what you'll be talking about on the podcast? Just about footy designs or anything about this forum in particular?
The big issues of recent times (clash policy, Nike ect) match ups we like, not too sure - a general overview of this board

I'm interested, but would only be available via Skype or similar medium.
Qualifications: I know a bit about footy jumpers.
This throws a spanner in the works!
Very keen to have you on

Hey guys,

At this stage I pretty much have my first team assembled.

I would like to think we have enough content to warrant another episode so those who have contacted me since, keep dropping your name and I'll try to get you on another.

Thanks.

Is it possible to have footy jumpers as a “sponsor”?
I mean, in theory it can be brought to you all by FJ.com, but there is no profit or overheads on the Podcast to warrant him financially contributing if thsts what you mean?

Back