Competition FJGD World Cup 2018 - Hub Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Coming from Panama's point of view, this being their first world cup means there's no real established history of designs. Means there's a lot more creative freedom. It'll be interesting seeing some of the older and more established team designs come up against the young ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a reminder that there is a little over a week to go before submissions are due....
- Designs will need to be submitted to me via PM by Saturday the 9th of June at 11:59pm AEST

I feel bad for FootyGuy13 because nothing will top the actual Nigeria kit
What if I were to take the design and disguise it as my own creation. Ohohohoho! Delightfully devilish, FootyGuy!

What if I were to take the design and disguise it as my own creation. Ohohohoho! Delightfully devilish, FootyGuy!

Someone will pick up on it, someone is always watching, waiting to call someone else out.
giphy.gif

FootyGuy with his crazy explanations, Superintendent's gonna need his medication, when he hears FootyGuy's lame exaggerations, they'll be tumbling down tonight.

"Footyguy!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back