flggr Flagmantle is HAPPENING!!!

Dockers premiership chances.

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

the mass exodus of players walking out of freo in recent seasons and the player group hatred for your captain highlights everything about freos culture

not to mention your coach sexually assaulting his staff and the club sweeping it under the carpet
a former B&F winner busted as a PEDS drug cheat
trading pick 6 for a well known junkie
said junkie rolling his car in the middle of the day completely off his face. Then the club hiding behind 'mental health' to protect his criminal act

but sure you compare that to a couple of well behaved young blokes going out on a saturday night:drunk:

freo's culture is rancid, putrid and drenched in failure. Fortunately for you blokes the club is so irrelevant most people don't actually notice
Do you know that the “Junkie” you write about is now at your club?

Your club is GWS isn’t it?

Oh 2025 now is it , you move the goalposts like it’s Auskick at halftime in an AFL match

JLO wins a flag …. That’s the bet

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Don't worry, when JLO wins his second flag he'll fire the old account up and say the bet has now been voided since it was a flag, not two.

the mass exodus of players walking out of freo in recent seasons and the player group hatred for your captain highlights everything about freos culture

not to mention your coach sexually assaulting his staff and the club sweeping it under the carpet
a former B&F winner busted as a PEDS drug cheat
trading pick 6 for a well known junkie
said junkie rolling his car in the middle of the day completely off his face. Then the club hiding behind 'mental health' to protect his criminal act

but sure you compare that to a couple of well behaved young blokes going out on a saturday night:drunk:

freo's culture is rancid, putrid and drenched in failure. Fortunately for you blokes the club is so irrelevant most people don't actually notice

Look who's found Adam Hunters stash.

As I as said before, all I want you to do is think before you post.

One job.

Think.

Does anyone know what ship has set sail to Freo after a BIG win against mighty Norf on the weekend??

Yeh, even you guys beat them... oh wait..:drunk:

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only count the 2 Cockburn has been around, so just 3 to be the best team in w.a

Until then we're the best team in w.a regardless of the ladder

That was quick

You quoted me literally the second after I posted

You're next level obsessed with Freo

Must be really unhealthy being you, with all your issues

That was quick

You quoted me literally the second after I posted

You're next level obsessed with Freo

Must be really unhealthy being you, with all your issues

Welcome to Dan. She doesnt go for West Coast. She go's against Freo.

Season 5 Drag GIF by LogoTV

I’ve seen enough!

View attachment 1396676

Top of the live ladder yesterday for a few seconds and riding high after beating Geelong at home, is there any challenge left??

2 training runs coming up V Suns and Pies and then a true test in R11.

View attachment 1396672

Who can stop the purple headed warriors!?!?

View attachment 1396674

Get ready to paint the streets of the cafe strip purple again flogs, this is the team who can defy the Dees B2B!!!

View attachment 1396673

HEAVE HO!!!
Hilarious! That's Tina from City Barbers in Bunbury... everytime you go in for a trim and the topic of footy comes up she says " ah, i don't really follow footy..." thanks for the ammo :handok: (gotta admit the Shockers are flying atm though :grimacing:)

Back