Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
I honestly thought this was a pisstake when it popped up on my FB news feed but a 4th division Spanish team has actually changed its name to Flat Earth FC:

I really hope they qualify for the CL one day, will be interesting to see what flightpath their charter plane takes for Spartak Moscow away :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zoom

Carefree
Suspended
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
I honestly thought this was a pisstake when it popped up on my FB news feed but a 4th division Spanish team has actually changed its name to Flat Earth FC:

I really hope they qualify for the CL one day, will be interesting to see what flightpath their charter plane takes for Spartak Moscow away :)
If the earth is round, why don’t pilots have to constantly adjust altitude to stay parallel to the ground? The earth is flat IMO.

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool

Can't wait for their derby against Round Earth FC

Top Bottom