Club Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, FC Barcelona
So it happened.....Again.

Another fourth quarter lead vanishes as the opposition run over the top of us.

This time against a side missing their captain and with two on the bench for the last quarter.

Abysmal coaching today, played down the wing all day on one of the smallest grounds in the comp and watched the opposition transition through the middle, taking the game on and winning the game.

How much longer will the supporters put up with this tripe?

How much longer will Simmo back the players in?

When will the club realize the hard calls need to be made?

Have at it.

Priddis had 16 touches for 45m gained.

He's done, last week was an anomaly.

The coach might want to embrace attacking football and stop trying to hold a lead. 24 points given up thinking they wouldn't be overrun.

Our best game from midfield was against the dogs. We have been smashed in clearances and around the ground so easily.

Rucks are an issue that can't be fixed but Priddis needs to go.

If the axe doesn't swing on a group of our senior players on Thursday afternoon (we know who they are) I will change my supported club to Fremantle.

If this kind of game doesn't get them moved on then nothing will. Insipid s**t from players that should be going for a flag.

Simmo - bereft of ideas.
Gaff - biggest pea-heart wingman in history of club
Priddis - 16 possessions. Starts off slow and by the 4th quarter we might as well be 1 man down.
Yeo - running into goal with Kennedy 1 on 1. Take a bounce and slot it from 20m or handpass over the top. Should have sealed the win there.
Duggan - that HTB so so bad.
Jetta - too cute and lackadaisical with his 30m out snap. Drop punt campaigner.

Feel sorry for Kennedy. He is probably the only player i genuinely care about in this team, and they serve up this in his 200th. The rest can get ****ed

Simmo - bereft of ideas.
Gaff - biggest pea-heart wingman in history of club
Priddis - 16 possessions. Starts off slow and by the 4th quarter we might as well be 1 man down.
Yeo - running into goal with Kennedy 1 on 1. Take a bounce and slot it from 20m or handpass over the top. Should have sealed the win there.
Duggan - that HTB so so bad.
Jetta - too cute and lackadaisical with his 30m out snap. Drop punt campaigner.

Feel sorry for Kennedy. He is probably the only player i genuinely care about in this team, and they serve up this in his 200th. The rest can get ******

To be fair on Yeo, Kennedy pointed for him to go for it but yeah should have gone closer. He and Kennedy really the only things to look forward to these days.

Agreed on all the rest.

Yeo could have run in all the wa or handballed. Despite that though there's no reason to miss from 35 on no angle.

Duggan also stuffed up but from what I saw they both offered lots of positives.

Lecras was invisible, Collingwood owns him. May as well drop him for Collingwood games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we just go back to being flat trackers? At least once?

We'll probably thrash Brisbane and if so it tells us nothing. If we, god forbid, lose, then that is serious alarm bells.

Either way if this isn't a reality check for Simmo et al then nothing will be and we will continue to play LeCras and Priddis in 2018 and we will do a Norf, but unlike Norf with our past-their-expiry-date older players still playing.

I've been a simmo fan.
But 2017 is proving to be difficult to have confidence in the direction of our club.

And tbf, I think the issue is probably deeper then just simmo. But something is rotten and the coach needs to be accountable.

Hard to find a positive today beyond JK

They had 2 men down, but we had 5 men down or that's how we played anyway. Something's been off over the last few weeks, the games we have won haven't been convincing and just managed to hang on with our 3rd/4th qtr fades.

Can't blame Yeo or Duggan, they had decent games compared to the likes of Lecras and Priddis. Where was Shuey the last ten minutes? Gaff was horrible even with the 16 odd touches he had.

You know what really upsets me?

Whenever an opposition team have their backs against the wall and need to pull off a fairytale ending to win, you just know West Coast will give them the Hollywood treatment.

We are the real life "bad guy" sports team that the plucky underdogs of every feelgood sports movie ever end up beating.

We'll probably thrash Brisbane and if so it tells us nothing. If we, god forbid, lose, then that is serious alarm bells.

Either way if this isn't a reality check for Simmo et al then nothing will be and we will continue to play LeCras and Priddis in 2018 and we will do a Norf, but unlike Norf with our past-their-expiry-date older players still playing.
At least Brisbane are a likeable team. Losing to Collingwood, Essendon, Richmond is a bitter pill to swallow.

Every 4th quarter with the lead is the same s**t different day strategy of just playing super defensive, not the way we got the lead. Just terrible

Ive been saying it for a while now, you can't play Priddis and Hutchings in the same side. That said I would add Duggan, Gaff and Cole to the list of pea hearted gutless front running girly men.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back