Streaming Fleabag

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing show and highly recommend. It is sad not many people know about this show. Hoping for a new season at some point too

Amazing show and highly recommend. It is sad not many people know about this show. Hoping for a new season at some point too
Absolutely , its open to another season or two, but she is someone I think explores all angles of story lines she could be done and want something different, but just a brilliant thing, I am also amazed these diamonds appear out of no-where. Not too much publicity but you are caught as soon as you start watching.

Absolutely , its open to another season or two, but she is someone I think explores all angles of story lines she could be done and want something different, but just a brilliant thing, I am also amazed these diamonds appear out of no-where. Not too much publicity but you are caught as soon as you start watching.
It actually won a swag of Emmys, was very popular o/seas but yeah didn’t catch on in Australia for some reason.

Occasionally you will see the original, one woman stageplay pop up in cinemas as well.

One of the best things about the Brits and tv is that they know when to stop. This was 2 short seasons and done. Didn't need to be any longer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back