J Shuttlesworth

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
Home or Not Home
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NFL: MIN NBA: CHA NCAA: MSU
In a 1 playing QB league you really are stacked at QB, and just drafted another! :think:
Indeed, admittedly not ideal and hence most are, and have been available, price won't be extraordinary.

But looking for some proven talent at RB/WR and all I saw left didn't blow my socks off or likely would be there later.

A longer term QB seemed the value to stash.

Last edited:

manureid

Laziest Poster on Figbooty
Nov 24, 2003
Deleted Threads
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United,Raiders
Indeed, admittedly not ideal and hence most are, and have been, available, price won't be extraordinary.

But looking for some proven talent at RB/WR and all I saw left didn't blow my socks off or likely wouldnt be there later.

A longer term QB seemed the value to stash.
At RB is a swing for the fences now probably. Still some possibilities at WR though.

fuey

Statistically Impossible
Mar 9, 2005
Homeless
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I needed a rb way more than a wr but I couldn't justify taking Carter in the first round. Not that I don't like him, just he's not built to carry a workload.
Didn't feel he was worth it either, but I needed a RB way more than I needed a WR. And the fact I have Perine, probably better I have both and find a matchup week to week than having one and hope for the best...

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Of course there are a sh*t tone of WRs I like still miraculously available late in the second round when my roster is at the maximum allowed.

Be on standby J Shuttlesworth I might need you to cut someone for me when it's my pick to make some room.

Remove this Banner Ad