Fantasy Fleaflicker - Big Footy Bowl - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Does he get alerts on his TPG email or his BPG? :p

I am on deck and awaiting the pick.....

At least you'll be able to watch every game from your prospects last season before making your choice, just to be sure :moustache:

At least you'll be able to watch every game from your prospects last season before making your choice, just to be sure :moustache:
Overthinking it is bad. Just throwing a dart at a dartboard of names.

Overthinking it is bad. Just throwing a dart at a dartboard of names.

I'm sure he'll be around to moderate us any moment now...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a 1 playing QB league you really are stacked at QB, and just drafted another! :think:

Indeed, admittedly not ideal and hence most are, and have been available, price won't be extraordinary.

But looking for some proven talent at RB/WR and all I saw left didn't blow my socks off or likely would be there later.

A longer term QB seemed the value to stash.

Last edited:
Indeed, admittedly not ideal and hence most are, and have been, available, price won't be extraordinary.

But looking for some proven talent at RB/WR and all I saw left didn't blow my socks off or likely wouldnt be there later.

A longer term QB seemed the value to stash.
At RB is a swing for the fences now probably. Still some possibilities at WR though.

I needed a rb way more than a wr but I couldn't justify taking Carter in the first round. Not that I don't like him, just he's not built to carry a workload.

I needed a rb way more than a wr but I couldn't justify taking Carter in the first round. Not that I don't like him, just he's not built to carry a workload.

Didn't feel he was worth it either, but I needed a RB way more than I needed a WR. And the fact I have Perine, probably better I have both and find a matchup week to week than having one and hope for the best...

Of course there are a s**t tone of WRs I like still miraculously available late in the second round when my roster is at the maximum allowed.

Be on standby J Shuttlesworth I might need you to cut someone for me when it's my pick to make some room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back